British Speedway Forum

Look at what has happened to the English football and all the money thrown away on foreign players and nothing on the English players of tomorrow.

Its exactly the same with English  speedway, obscene money thrown at the top dozen riders and nothing for grassroots speedway .

We then have Matt Ford getting riders from abroad moaning there is no up and coming English riders.

That is the point I was trying to make but then again I was replying to a Poole poster :rolleyes:

Pure poodle poop. Excuses for excuses.

The Poole promotion are in speedway to look after their own interests in promoting their club with an event to celebrate being around for 60 years...so what on earth has that got to do with every club signing foreign riders and not being able to fund their own club because of the state, British Speedway has put itself in by setting low averages of 4 and 5 to young foreign riders who push out our own Brits like Smudger or whoever.

This just proves your full of garbage and jealous beyond belief. I bet you expect M@M to give out all the prize money between all the clubs in the league....and I know it is Xmas but you are taking the p155555. :blink:

Shame they can't get money like that for the elrc  will be good  if bjane could  win it v his old club

Yawn !!!! ......... Or Leigh (a.k.a. Mr Swindon) against his ?? !! :rolleyes::unsure:

It'll make the ELRC look like small fry. The trouble is only Poole could really put on such a meeting. And I don't mean that being detrimental to any other club, but M&M are capable of raising large amounts of sponsorship and this proves it.

:rolleyes: You really open yourself up to people don't you Mr Shovlar! If Mr Sandhu wanted to (bearing in mind the current situation at Coventry) I'm sure he could do this just as well at Brandon. :wink:

Ok the price of the lower priced tickets may be a little on the heavy side but the top ticket really does represent excellent value, where else can you get a 3 course meal, programme and admission for that sort of line up? Even Cardiff can't compare there.

Crayford was always an excellent meal and a good line up too ask Bryn :wink::P

I think it would be great if the management can arrange for Krzysztof Cegielski to come over for the meeting and maybe present the trophies

Hats off to the Poole promotion for kicking off the season in style. :approve:

The prize money looks like just what Adams needs to top up the coffers ready for another assault on League and GP honours next season. B)

Why, thank you very much for that, Kev.

If the cap fits Pollyanna........

I didnt mean me personally with a vineyard-Kev seems to be wining freely enough anyway on this thread ;)

Just call me the Anti-Sholar. :wink:

If your team held a meeting of this high quality to celebrate a jubilee, I am sure you would jump on the bandwagon and scream from the rooftops 'This is the greatest invention ever since the Lakeside track'.

There would be one subtle difference though, the Lakeside promotion would not rip their own loyal fans off.

You should ignore him Bazaar. More or less everyone bar this misery realises what a great event it is going to be and will be there on the 9th March.

Let him carry on making more and more of a fool of himself so we can all have a good laugh.

How can you have a laugh, you've got me on ignore. :rolleyes:

You really open yourself up to people don't you Mr Shovlar!  If Mr Sandhu wanted to (bearing in mind the current situation at Coventry) I'm sure he could do this just as well at Brandon.

That's dead right, and fans everywhere in the stadium would have a good view of the racing, so maybe, just maybe, Coventry could do it better!!!

What are the contingency plans if the meeting is KO'd with the weather if its money up front??

2 free tickets to watch a Poole meeting later in the year or money back??

Ohhhhhhhh I didn't meant it like that I love a day out at Poole more than anyone I know :wink: I just think that there are stadiums/promoters that could put on just as good meeting. :oops:

What are the contingency plans if the meeting is KO'd with the weather if its money up front??

Hey pounds a pound Eastie, do the Eastbourne people refund the pound as you leave the car park after a rain off at Arlington :rolleyes:

Pure poodle poop. Excuses for excuses.

This just proves your full of garbage and jealous beyond belief. I bet you expect M@M to give out all the prize money between all the clubs in the league....and I know it is Xmas but you are taking the p155555. :blink:

Whats there to be jealous about ??

I know I have to make allowances because your from Dorset but I would stop smoking those homegrown fags of yours, its making you paranoid :lol:

Hey pounds a pound Eastie, do the Eastbourne people refund the pound as you leave the car park after a rain off at Arlington  :rolleyes:

I think they copied the scam from Pooles carpark attendant .

But at Eastbourne they do park for free the next meeting

Oh thats good then so the opposing team that was rained off the week before have to pay again on return hmmmmmm :unsure: might only be a pound from our pocket buts it's helluva lot into someone elses once you add them all up!

Edited by shazzybird

Ohhhhhhhh I didn't meant it like that I love a day out at Poole more than anyone I know  :wink:  I just think that there are stadiums/promoters that could put on just as good meeting.  :oops:

Don't think any other track could do it.

The prize money is coming from Poole's loan fees from next season...seeing they own half the riders in World Speedway!

No-one else has enough assets!!!

Is there anyone who can answer this question Mr Shoveller??