British Speedway Forum
f-s-p

Finnish News

In one Polish portal there is recommendation of Kauko Nieminen and Juha Hautamaeki. There was written that in Nieminen are interested clubs from Ostrów, Daugavpils, Gniezno and Krosno. About Hautameki Daugavpils, Opole, Krosno, Rawicz and Równe are thinking.

I thought the U21 EC final was postponed until 2010 ?

Just popped in to my email that Henri Malinen is nominated anyway... :lol: Antti Aakko surprisingly got the nod for the EC final.

In one Polish portal there is recommendation of Kauko Nieminen and Juha Hautamäki. There was written that in Nieminen are interested clubs from Ostrów, Daugavpils, Gniezno and Krosno. About Hautamäki Daugavpils, Opole, Krosno, Rawicz and Równe are thinking.

Cant see either of them at Daugavpils purely because of logistics. Nieminen wants to concentrate to UK (possibly double down) and has already a contract for thursdays in Sweden too. Hautamäki will probably want to ride in any of the polish leagues, but also has a deal for thursdays and will probably ride all the Finnish meetings too.

Thats it for 2008!

This time Finnish News got over 35% more views compared to last year (I'm now logging off at 49 views per post), so perhaps this was worth doing again. We also had an alltime high of Finnish riders in the British leagues. Some of them were just tourists but still it tells us that there are riders willing to give it a go. Thats nice.

Please remember to wear goggles while doing it and have an injury free New Years Eve, please. :P

Over and out... B)

Thanks for all the 2008 news and have a great new year my friend.

Thats it for 2008!

This time Finnish News got over 35% more views compared to last year (I'm now logging off at 49 views per post), so perhaps this was worth doing again. We also had an alltime high of Finnish riders in the British leagues. Some of them were just tourists but still it tells us that there are riders willing to give it a go. Thats nice.

Please remember to wear goggles while doing it and have an injury free New Years Eve, please. :P

Over and out... B)

I look forward to hearing about Kalle Katajisto's progress in 2009.... assuming he doesn't change his mind and rides for the Edinburgh Monarchs during the forthcoming season... after all.