British Speedway Forum

Frying pan treatment for you then I am afraid....letting the team down like that etc etc etc  :D

There's loads of others going Sue... go and beg to Squall to text them :wink:

All booked  :D  Staying 23rd and 24th, and watching both meetings. £190 for the lot  :D

PS - cheers for the help Nikki!  :approve:

How much!!

More money than sense

Not taking Spinny with ya :lol:

Edited by freeloaderz

If you have got it for £190 for two. Then either you or your partner travelling is under 15.

Perhaps you will introduce yourself to the Mildenhall supporters travelling in the bar on one of the nights. I know several of them enjoy your postings

If you have got it for £190 for two. Then either you or your partner travelling is under 15.

Perhaps you will introduce yourself to the Mildenhall supporters travelling in the bar on one of the nights. I know several of them enjoy your postings

Taking my 12 year old nephew, Perry. He's never witnessed such a thing before, so no doubt it will be a good experience for him.

And this is one meeting (along with Newport New Year meeting), that I have never been able to get to....one day I will....one day.

And this is one meeting (along with Newport New Year meeting), that I have never been able to get to....one day I will....one day.

You're not going Auntie? :(

I'm going! Love it :D

Taking my 12 year old nephew, Perry. He's never witnessed such a thing before, so no doubt it will be a good experience for him.

Certainly witnessing the barmy army will be a great experience for him :D

Im lucky enough to live near to telford so i will be attending with someone special and driving back home after for tea and crumpet(s) ;):lol:

I live in telford :P I Think I may have Croisants instead of cumpets for my supper :wink:

Edited by nickwolves

I live in telford  :P  I Think I may have Croisants instead of cumpets for my supper :wink:

:lol: well i will be eating summat!