British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedyguy

Spain And Speedway

Just to let you know that Russ’s and Claire’s web site, - http://www.motospeedway-espana.com/ has been updated. I’ve been dying to answer some of mutleys's dog-with-a-bone questions but have held back because its not my place to do so, but, as you will see mutley, AKA speedguy, as you so wrongly stated " Even Spanish officialdom does not move that slowly”. Well yes, ‘Mr-expert-on-everything’ I think you will find it does.

Steve Ribbons.

Woof! Woof!

I have read the website update. A lot of words but when boiled down does not really say anything at all. :unsure:

Shaz, thanks for your support, - I shall wear it always!

Mutley, nothing seems to please you, so cough up 80 grand and you can know every decision about spanish speedway as it comes, - cause you will be making them!

Must (Spanish) Fly!!!!

Steve

Shaz, thanks for your support, - I shall wear it always!

Mutley, nothing seems to please you, so cough up 80 grand and you can know every decision about spanish speedway as it comes, - cause you will be making them!

Must (Spanish) Fly!!!!

Steve

The current edition of 'Speedway Star' (August 23 2008) carries an informative story on Russell Paine's continuing problems with Spanish officialdom and how he sees things at the moment in regard to his venture.

Guest sjl

Believe it or not there are speedway fans out there (possibly more than is realised) who remain interested in this thread! I too wonder how things are going? :unsure:

Believe it or not there are speedway fans out there (possibly more than is realised) who remain interested in this thread! I too wonder how things are going? :unsure:

Not very well judging by the lack of information - not unusual however! :rolleyes: