British Speedway Forum

It has been announced that Steve Johnsons testimonial will take place at Brandon stadium on Sunday June 22nd at 1-00pm

see www.coventrymotorspeedway.com for more details

Edited by Beeone

Would love to go to this but with it being a week before Cardiff it's very doubtful but we'll see :rolleyes:

I hear Lupus will be getting a complimentary ticket :lol::wink:

Seriously a well earned accolade.

Edited by colincooke

I hear Lupus will be getting a complimentary ticket :lol::wink:

Seriously a well earned accolade.

:rolleyes: I gather you have seen Lupus' post elsewhere then Colin :wink: Bitter and twisted or what :lol:

Edited by Beeone

Can someone let me know of a church near Brandon ;)

With such a well liked guy like Johnno i would imagine it could be a pretty quality turnout of riders too.

Guess there will CC, & you know what you won't get any crap from bees fans about, we're doing this that , get your tickets quick we're selling out, the stadium full, 5 deep blah , blah , blah, know what i mean. :wink: Most fans love Johno, as do the riders & this will be an excellent day out i reckon, but we're not gonna brag about it.

Too true Colin.

You know what i can't understand ?, we are 9 posts into a thread regarding Coventry and there's not a skull and crossbones in sight yet !!! :wink::lol:

Guess there will CC, & you know what you won't get any crap from bees fans about, we're doing this that , get your tickets quick we're selling out, the stadium full, 5 deep blah , blah , blah, know what i mean. :wink: Most fans love Johno, as do the riders & this will be an excellent day out i reckon, but we're not gonna brag about it.

Too true Colin.

You know what i can't understand ?, we are 9 posts into a thread regarding Coventry and there's not a skull and crossbones in sight yet !!! :wink::lol:

Just to keep you happy lol. Seriously though hope he gets the turnout he deserves.

Guest sjl

Colin -- do you know if there are any tickets left? I will happily pay for a 'restaurant' ticket, grandstand or standing -- so long as I can get a ticket before they sell out. Do you know if there will be a separate entrance for ticket holders? How soon should I arrive to avoid queing? Will it be a sell out?

How do you think the track will be prepared on the day? Will it be paradise for the gaters or do you expect a lot of passing?

I await your opinion :approve:

Personally I think Cov. supporters should buy their tickets IMMEDIATELY to avoid disappointment. :rolleyes:

I know it's a bit early but who will be going to Knackers Testimonial, i am definatley on my way over for it (including Cardiff) and want to catch up with as many wonderful forum members as i can. :)

Hopefully I will be there :wink:

I would hope so Caro, your two fav Aussie's will be there. :lol:

I know it's a bit early but who will be going to Knackers Testimonial, i am definatley on my way over for it (including Cardiff) and want to catch up with as many wonderful forum members as i can. :)

All I can say Ozyace is for those who haven't met ya yet...... they're in for an experience! :lol: Looking forward to seeing ya and I better start training NOW!!!! :blink: