British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

We're coming over from America to see some speedway and planned on this meeting some months ago. Now that this lineup is shaping up, this is obviously going to be one of the best meetings that we attend. It will also be great to see Sam back on a speedway bike, albiet just for exhibition purposes.

We planned on going to Poole last year but when we got there, the meeting was canceled for the Liverpool - AC Milan football match. Hopefully, there will be no repeat of that this year. We are really looking forward to see some serious speedway on one of the world's premier tracks.

You will be most welcome! :D

Latest addition to the line-up is Krzysztof Kasprzak. Ryan Sullivan has withdrawn, but Chris "Bomber" Harris is in. They join Jason Crump, Leigh Adams, Davey Watt, Troy Batchelor, Chris Holder, Simon Stead, Joe Screen, Eddie Kennett, Antonio Lindback, Magnus Zetterstrom and Peter Karlsson. Plus, of course, Sam Ermolenko and the mighty Rosco!

Special guest appearances from Pete Smith, Malcolm Simmons, Neil Street, Steve Schofield and Martin Yeates, and the legend himself. What a night it promises to be. Under 5's are free, under 16's £2, Concessions £11, Adults £14.

Latest addition to the line-up is Krzysztof Kasprzak. Ryan Sullivan has withdrawn, but Chris "Bomber" Harris is in. They join Jason Crump, Leigh Adams, Davey Watt, Troy Batchelor, Chris Holder, Simon Stead, Joe Screen, Eddie Kennett, Antonio Lindback, Magnus Zetterstrom and Peter Karlsson. Plus, of course, Sam Ermolenko and the mighty Rosco!

Special guest appearances from Pete Smith, Malcolm Simmons, Neil Street, Steve Schofield and Martin Yeates, and the legend himself. What a night it promises to be. Under 5's are free, under 16's £2, Concessions £11, Adults £14.

anton has pulled out.........

what a surprise :wink:

anton has pulled out.........

what a surprise :wink:

don't think boycey's too impressed!!

its a shame when this happens with less than a week to go.

Hi Tim,

Is Lindback riding???

Yes Boycie said last week that ant was not riding.Now there's a surprise :rolleyes:

With live band after and the bar closing at 1am,there will be a few hangovers thurs morning

Edited by dorset delight

Is Troy Batchelor still riding? I would be very surprised if he is seeing as though his arm will still be in a cast. I hope he is as we will only have R/R for the away trip to Peterborough then Troy will be back in the team.

Is Troy Batchelor still riding? I would be very surprised if he is seeing as though his arm will still be in a cast. I hope he is as we will only have R/R for the away trip to Peterborough then Troy will be back in the team.

he's not in the line up on the poole website. looks like trav has taken his place!!

:wink:

I notice on the Poole site that David Howe is also riding now.

Line-up seems nothing like the original, but there you go! Whoever rides or doesn't ride, I'll be there to pay respect to a true Poole legend.

Is johno not coming? Did boycey go to his?

johno is in the new/revised line up. so i think he'll be there. boycey couldn't go to his cos he was away with the aussies in the u21 world cup semi.