British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

I would save yourself some time as the track was a disgrace here & the meeting was very poor. The riders were simply riding round & there was no real racing at all.

Davey Watt was interviewed & said the track was a disgrace & that when ya get the likes of Jason Crump having to shut off going into the corners then that shows how poor a condition it is in.

Managed to watch an hr of it before it beagan buffering really badly. Had it hooked up 2 my plasma which was annoying so flicked thru the rest of it on my laptop only.

Incidently, i've watched all the Polish meetings on this site so far this season, as well as Bydgoszcz's from the 1st Division, & for some reason both the meetings from Rzeszow are pretty unwatchable due to constant buffering. Anyone else having the same problem with this??

Mr Shovlar - great post on how to download these meetings...after u have done this, do u find that this takes away the buffering or does it still happen?? If it does then i'll try & follow ur instructions so at least i can watch the meetings without them constantly sticking!!

Whats the best one you have watched this season? And does the site keep an archive of all the meetings this season?

2 heats into the Rzeszów - Wrocław meeting and it has been very poor

The Torun meeting is better to watch. I am up to heat 5 and its a torturous track

Theres no buffering at all because the whole meeting is streamed from your pc or if you burn to dvd from your dvd plater..

Nice 1. Cheers 4 that Steve. If i have probs in the future then i'll just follow ur instructions & hopefully be able to watch it without the buffering as its damned annoying!!

Didnt reckon much 2 the Rzeszow meeting but will try the Torun one now i think

Whats the best one you have watched this season? And does the site keep an archive of all the meetings this season?

2 heats into the Rzeszów - Wrocław meeting and it has been very poor

Yeah & it doesnt get any better either!! Gonna try the Torun one now i think.

Yep, on the website the older meetings are still on there. There was 3 from round two of the comp & one from round one that are still on there in there entirety as well as loads of other clips. Just click on the video section & they're all in there.

However, best meeting i've seen was Bydgoszcz last week at home 2 v Gdansk. Good quality fast racing & loads of passing. Go 2 website www.itv24.com.pl which is going 2 be showing all of Bydgoszcz's meets this yr. Click on the picture of the meeting & enter username of lawrence & then a password of bkspolonia & enjoy!!

Where is the Torun meeting?

Can only find the Rzeszow one :unsure:

Click on www.itvp.pl

Go on the orange bit on the left hand side of the page & tab down to Speedway Ekstraliga. If ya then go on the Wideo section across the top it'll give all the speedway meetings/clips on there at the mo.

Cheers, was going off the wrong link earlier

No worries.

Dont forget 2 check out the Bydgoszcz site tho as ya still get decent riders in that Division that are decent. Last weeks meeting is worth watching just for the 2 clashes between Emil Sajfutdinov & Bjarne Pedersen. Great stuff!!

The Torun meeting is better to watch. I am up to heat 5 and its a torturous track

To be honest, even this is poor.

Out of the first 5 heats there is only Heat 5 that has even come close to being anything exciting.

What a move that was by Sullivan on bend 4 of the 1st lap in Heat 6.

Pity he never held onto the position.

True but at least they are racing. Jusdt up to heat 14 of the reszrow meeting. If this was served up on sky it would run 50 pages!

An added bonus of having these meetings on the internet is that one learns how to pronounce the Polish names correctly - who'd have thought Rzeszow would be pronounced the way it is? And fair play to Davey Watt for managing to say it - Leigh Adams has been with Leszno for 12 years and still hasn't got that one right. Mind you, he gets it right on the track and I suppose that's all that really matters.

Today evening at the www.itv24.com.pl should be upload yesterday meeting Ostrów vs Bydgoszcz - really great match with lots of passing, fights, good heats, etc. :D

Edited by Mama