British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

Just flicked through what I presume was a pre-season individual meeting held at Bydgoszcz and the racing is on another level - the great man wins, of course. But some breath-taking action along the way.

Yes, that wasn't good.

But it had some merit, such as honesty - I'm thinking particularly of riders (Davey Watt) just coming straight out and saying the track and the action were rubbish.

Are you saying Subedei that riders are not allowed to be honest in front of Sky cameras at EL meetings or did I just misunderstand that? What else could Watt say of the conditions in Rzeszow?

Just flicked through what I presume was a pre-season individual meeting held at Bydgoszcz and the racing is on another level - the great man wins, of course. But some breath-taking action along the way.

Aye, its a decent meeting that one. Still think the league match v Gdansk last week was better tho & if ya havent seen that one yet then treat yourself to it as its well worth a watch!!

Always amazes me that they get the tracks in such great condition with great lines on the fence & on the kerb for afternoon meetings when its notoriously difficult to do so!! It puts the track prep guys over in England to shame!!

If i got racing like that every week i'd gladly dip in2 my pocket & pay 4 whoever looks after the track at Kirky Lane 2 fly over & see how they do it!!!

Aye, its a decent meeting that one. Still think the league match v Gdansk last week was better tho & if ya havent seen that one yet then treat yourself to it as its well worth a watch!!

Always amazes me that they get the tracks in such great condition with great lines on the fence & on the kerb for afternoon meetings when its notoriously difficult to do so!! It puts the track prep guys over in England to shame!!

If i got racing like that every week i'd gladly dip in2 my pocket & pay 4 whoever looks after the track at Kirky Lane 2 fly over & see how they do it!!!

Yes, the Gdansk meeting is superb, especially the Sajfutdinov-Pedersen races in Hts 4 and 13.

For racing of the type they have there, I'd be tempted to go the whole hog and bring the guy over full time.

Are you saying Subedei that riders are not allowed to be honest in front of Sky cameras at EL meetings or did I just misunderstand that? What else could Watt say of the conditions in Rzeszow?

Sorry, Liverstam, missed your post - you usually get some twaddle along the lines of the track will get better. It never does, of course. At Rzeszow not only did Watt say the track was "rubbish", but he said it would probably get worse. And he apologised for the standard of the racing. You'll not hear that on Sky.

Sorry, Liverstam, missed your post - you usually get some twaddle along the lines of the track will get better. It never does, of course. At Rzeszow not only did Watt say the track was "rubbish", but he said it would probably get worse. And he apologised for the standard of the racing. You'll not hear that on Sky.

Keeping up appearances, I guess. But to what end? :)

Keeping up appearances, I guess. But to what end? :)

I'm afraid they think the television public is stupid and believes anything they say. Negativity (reality) is not allowed - every meeting is fantastic and thrilling.

I'm afraid they think the television public is stupid and believes anything they say. Negativity (reality) is not allowed - every meeting is fantastic and thrilling.

I'm afraid you're quite right.

Anyway it's a shame that the good people who brings the Bydgoszcz meetings online couldn't make it by tonight, was really looking forward to checking out especially the form of Kylmäkorpi. Have it on good record that his win against AJ was a very good heat. I'm sure it will be out there tomorrow though. :)

Racing aint even that good, upto Heat 9 and its all over by the first lap.

Only passing so far after the first lap was when Bombers bike went

Edited by marron

Heat 11 onwards are better :)

Lol at them being allowed to ride past Sajfutdinov who was still lying in the air fence

Edited by marron

Yet more insane racing from Sajfutdinov - what a talent.

Surprised Ht 7 wasn't stopped when Jedrzejewski hit the deck on the 1st turn - a sure-fire stoppage over here.

Great race between Kylmakorpi and Jonsson in Ht 10, but Jedrzejewski getting roughed up a little, again.

What was Stead playing at in Ht 11? All he did was get in Sajfutdinov's way on the 1st-2nd turns. Not that it mattered - the crazy Russian brushed him aside and then carved up the Ostrow riders. Fantastic.

Brilliant ride from Kylmakorpi to get the better of Jedrzejewski on the last turn in Ht 12.

More insane riding from Sajfutdinov in Ht 14 - it always looked likely to end in a tumble. And it did. Strange to see the race carry on with Sajfutdinov lying on the track. Was a fantastic race for three laps. Sajfutdinov is compelling.

Well, it was about a million times better than Wolverhampton last night.

But when is Zenon Plech going to run out of patience with Simon Stead?

Edit:

And thank you, Lawrence, it is fantastic to watch - you're spoiled over in Poland.

Edited by Subedei

Lawrence, do you upload these meetings to that site? Could do with being a bit higher bit rate!

Still a good meeting to watch. Emil is a star in the making. Not sure how he would adjust to tight British tracks though!

Lawrence, do you upload these meetings to that site? Could do with being a bit higher bit rate!

Still a good meeting to watch. Emil is a star in the making. Not sure how he would adjust to tight British tracks though!

Better than Zabik I suspect, lets not forget Emil breezed the U-21 semi at Rye last season. ;)

So that's what you look like Lawrence! :) (right at the end)

Huge shame I can't understand any of your commentary, but thank you very much for the great work in bringing these meetings online!

Was a close and good meeting this one, and I must say it would have been very unfair on Ostrow if the 14th heat had been called off. Even if it ofcourse is dangerous with a rider lying on the track should something happen. But full credit to Sajfutdinov for trying everything to pass Harris.

Nermark looks really good and at the moment should be a shoe-in for the Swedish SWC team.