British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
driver17561

Rip Off Prices For Old Gear

went to slovenia sgp they had two stalls selling last years 2007 t shirts we could not even buy the 2008 t shirts that the staff were wearing, and why is it that no riders merchandise is available on a gp race day when most people would prefer to buy the riders gear than the fim sgp rubbish

went to slovenia sgp they had two stalls selling last years 2007 t shirts we could not even buy the 2008 t shirts that the staff were wearing, and why is it that no riders merchandise is available on a gp race day when most people would prefer to buy the riders gear than the fim sgp rubbish

It will be because speedway GP dont get any money from riders individual merchandise as they dont own the rights, whereas they do from their own as poor as it is!

The key problem is that only one "company" has the rights to sell anything during the SGP (for sure in Slovenia and Poland - I'm not sure about the rest but I think also). This "company" is from Poland and its chief is very well known by people selling souvenirs in Poland - I won't write their opinions on him because I don't want to use swearwords. And this man really piss on fans needs!

and why is it that no riders merchandise is available on a gp race day when most people would prefer to buy the riders gear than the fim sgp rubbish

Cos IMG wanna take all the money, hadn't you realised that yet?? They are using the riders to make them money.

Cos IMG wanna take all the money, hadn't you realised that yet?? They are using the riders to make them money.

Bit like any business :blink:

Yes John.

John who? :blink:

Yes John.

If i was john i would be sat on a beach counting me millions not replying to you on here :blink: Take a leaf outa my book trees and convert to the sgp or Change to the dark side as ya call it.

Take a leaf outa my book trees and convert to the sgp or Change to the dark side as ya call it.

Not bloody likely I've got my home team to support thanks all the same, NOTHING like supporting your team imo! Be it club or country :)

I think 'The Know' is actually someone who gave John a lift. :D

think the word is sold not gave. :wink:

Mr Tomlin I presume then

:rolleyes:

One woman crusade on trying to ruin the GP series Trees or what :lol:

Bit like King's Lynn or any other Promoters of the sport. Technically using riders to get you through the gate in exchange for money?