British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gollob

Cardiff Tickets For Sale

I have 8 tickets for the gp. My mum is going in for operation and my wife can no longer attend so 2 of these are now available. The tickets are near to the front of the lower tier on the first bend. Have sat here every year and great view. Happy to meet in Cardiff to give tickets and take money then if worried about sending cash and recieving no tickets. This is completely genuine and i would rather sell to proper speedway fans on here rather than ebay. Happy to take offers think tickets worth £30 each. I live in Harwich Essex if any Ipswich or Lakeside fan would like tocollect them personally.

Edited by Sir Gollob

I'll take the 2 tickets for £60.........if they haven't already been snapped up.

Sat on the bottom tier once absolutely hated it, yet my lad sat in my seats there last year with my "co star" :lol: Shane and had a wonderful time, give me 2nd or top tier anyday!

I'll take the 2 tickets for £60.........if they haven't already been snapped up.

Youngy they are yours, glad they being used by a proper fan. How would you like to sort payment. Just to prove i am legitimate do you want to send £30. I will then send both tickets then you can pay the other £30 when you have them. If not can meet you there in the city centre, whatever is easiest for you. Let me know. (magpieday@yahoo.co.uk)

Paul Day