British Speedway Forum

I think you will find we agreed above, but again Steve you don't read what people post.

I'm quite happy. Everyone who has ridden a bike and has commented thinks Gollob's move was extremely dangerous. Apart from Rob's mysterious unquoted 'rider'.

And Rob.. you might have earned a points decision, but stevebrum's support for you swayed the judges and I won by unanimous decision! :)

And to repeat so you understand Steve... ROB AND I HAVE AGREED TO DISAGREE!

i FULLY understand thank you.

the fact that people are getting so bored with your opinionated stance on this (other peoples words not mine) says it all really.

Im glad thats is finally come down to STILL 50/50. As both of your opinions are CORRECT

As it always was anyway :approve:

i FULLY understand thank you.

the fact that people are getting so bored with your opinionated stance on this (other peoples words not mine) says it all really.

Im glad thats is finally come down to STILL 50/50. As both of your opinions are CORRECT

As it always was anyway :approve:

No you don't Steve, as you rarely do.

And once again, you make a fool of yourself. People were getting bored of TWO peoples opinonated stance. Not just mine. And after all, it was all finished.. until you piled in getting it all wrong!

ROB AND I HAVE AGREED TO DISAGREE!

Indeed we have, although Speedy69 piling in with his ridiculous "everyone" statement prolonged it a bit. :rolleyes:

And now Bwitcher himself has made a "everyone" statement. But I see BFD has already tore a strip off you for that comment, so I'll let it go. :wink:

All the best

Rob

No you don't Steve, as you rarely do.

And once again, you make a fool of yourself. People were getting bored of TWO peoples opinonated stance. Not just mine. And after all, it was all finished.. until you piled in getting it all wrong!

as i ALWAYS do .

and of course you failed to mention that as you BOTH have agreed to disagree means my original point was 100% correct.

its 50/50 dependant on your view point.

so im glad to hear your opinianted nonesense is finally over.

Good to hear - one of your better comments i must say :lol:

as i ALWAYS do .

and of course you failed to mention that as you BOTH have agreed to disagree means my original point was 100% correct.

its 50/50 dependant on your view point.

so im glad to hear your opinianted nonesense is finally over.

Good to hear - one of your better comments i must say :lol:

Steve,

I PREFER "opinionated nonsense" - whether it's my opinion or BWitcher's contradictory one - to wishy-washy "well you're both right" stuff. At least we've come out and stated our view.

Stop sitting on the fence. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Steve,

I PREFER "opinionated nonsense" - whether it's my opinion or BWitcher's contradictory one - to wishy-washy "well you're both right" stuff. At least we've come out and stated our view.

Stop sitting on the fence. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Rob, my opinion was ALWAYS clear!!!!

Gollob did no wrong - ive said it time and time again.

However i DO know there are 2 sides to an opinion.

So im well off that fence!!! :rolleyes::approve:

However i DO know there are 2 sides to an opinion.

So im well off that fence!!! :rolleyes::approve:

There goes all credibillity for your opinion Rob! Definate points victory to me now!

There goes all credibillity for your opinion Rob! Definate points victory to me now!

no victory when its a 50/50 decision as clearly as that was. :approve:

50/50 decision my arse. :wink:

Gollob did nothing wrong. :approve:

All the best

Rob

Are there 2 stevebrums?

Or does he just get confused with what he thinks? :) :)

Are there 2 stevebrums?

Or does he just get confused with what he thinks? :) :)

Maybe he's a bit like Jekyll and Hyde? :rolleyes:

Anyway, as Stevebrum's views can be dismissed, that puts me back ahead on points. :approve:

All the best

Rob

The hole was there until Gollob dangerously changed his line to block AJ, TG should have been excluded for unfair riding.

AJ wasn't going to go inside Gollob.

Gollob ran a natural line, block AJ out of the picture for a moment,there was no sudden change of direction.

AJ was there. Gollob's line was wide exiting the bend and naturally running in narrow entering the next bend. AJ ran the inside line exiting the bend and all the way up the straight was driving towards Gollob, IMO, probably with the intention to go outside him. Gollob looked saw AJ was getting closer and naturally wanted to enter the next bend in the quickest manner. i.e. the shortest distance. It was hard racing but it was an error of judgement on AJ's part, rather than Gollob putting someone out.

Edited by kiwi

but it was an error of judgement on AJ's part, rather than Gollob putting someone out.

Kiwi - exactly. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Funny how I say the same about Raikkonen and Hamilton, yet in that instance you disagree. :rolleyes:

Schumi - it's hardly comparable is it, especially as Raikkonen had parked his car in the wrong place. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Schumi - it's hardly comparable is it, especially as Raikkonen had parked his car in the wrong place. :wink:

All the best

Rob

What is interesting is Tony Steele confirmed he hadn't seen the incident from the right angle on the night and he could now see why people were suggesting Gollob was at fault.