British Speedway Forum

Guest Babe619

What a joke, Lindgren did nothing wrong. Clearly, according to this referee, you are not allowed to race or pass anymore! :angry:

Dirty move by Dryml and the wrong decision entirely by the referee. Grrr!

I don't think the move on Lindgren was dirty tbh, I think if I had to choose a rider at fault I would definitely say Dryml, Lindgren looked to be in front and Dryml's bike I think did start to lift before Lindgren "leaned over onto him" (which I'm not that convinced he did but others disagree) but to me, no rider was at fault and it certainly wasn't intentional. Don't think Lindgren deserved to be excluded and I would have excluded Dryml. Nasty crash though :unsure:

Also.. why don't they show the riders on the phone to the ref anymore? :unsure:

Is that the same Polish Pole who just got interviewed by Polish TV in ENGLISH by the polish presenter? lol!
Maybe he's English?! ;)

What a joke, Lindgren did nothing wrong. Clearly, according to this referee, you are not allowed to race or pass anymore! :angry:

It was a shocking decision. I don't think Lukas was dirty but he was in the wrong.

To my mind was quite definately Dribble at fault.... he had his elbow on Freddie's neck, I also think the fact that Freddie was still in some sort of control of his bike by the time Dribble fell off is quite telling

TST

snip

Also.. why don't they show the riders on the phone to the ref anymore? :unsure:

They did show Freddie on the phone to the ref.... unfortunately for us Messrs Tantrum and Mallard decided to talk over Freddies side of the conversation

TST

They did show Freddie on the phone to the ref.... unfortunately for us Messrs Tantrum and Mallard decided to talk over Freddies side of the conversation

TST

Watching it on polish tv Link - all Freddie said was "Mr Referee why did you decide to exclude me?". Obviously could not hear what the referee said

so does "everyone" still think that Mads K should have been awarded the Wild Card?

so does "everyone" still think that Mads K should have been awarded the Wild Card?

Nope.

Olsen was right ! ! ! !

Crump has finally went up in my estimation after checking out Summer's boobs at least 18 times during that interview!

need to congratulate fat hans on this feat too.

Crump has finally went up in my estimation after checking out Summer's boobs at least 18 times during that interview!

dont blame him to be fair :approve:

best final line up for a while wouldnt be surprised if we dont have all four finishing :shock::wink:

do my lugs decieve me or did tony dullard just say "great start for jenson button!" :blink:

Who would have saw that happening?

Gollob as ever the opportunist taking advantage of the top riders clashing on the second bend.

this year its gonna be easy as for nicki with his only competition being old gollob.

BAH GOLLOB :angry:

But i finally got to see a GP live !!! :wink:

thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by volt