British Speedway Forum
Trees

World Under 21 Semi Final At Rye House!

Did you not learn about plurals at school, SCB? :P

I've tried explaining them to him on MSN but he still can't grasp them. :wink: The English language is lost on the Welsh.

for those who don't know what it means: ;)

quote taken from wikipedia. the key bit highlighted in bold.

I rest my case ;)

That's in the example of beauty pagents and not sporting events, so you haven't highlighted the key bits as you have the cut the first bit from the explanation. Nice one :rolleyes:

I rest my case ;)

We do know what it means though, it's just SCB that doesn't. :P

Did you not learn about plurals at school, SCB? :P

Makes you wonder if he leart anything at school doesn't it. :wink:

Talk about argueing for the sake of it............. just accept it SCB..........you're digging yourself a big hole with this one. :rolleyes:

Doh indeed. :lol:

I can see what you're up to though, you're planning a strategy for Coventry to become EL runner/s-up. :lol:

erm, I think you'll find sporting events IS listed in that explaination ;)

been to have your eyes tested lately? :rolleyes:;)

You idiot.

"IN THE LATTER INSTANCE"

That refers to beauty pageants.

Go to specsavers. :angry:

someone's forgotten the rule about "attack the post, not the poster." - idiot :rolleyes:

as a matter of fact, was at the opticians recently and my eyesight is fine - not me with the problem ;)

Firstly - hypocrite. :D

Secondly - Then why couldn't you read 'in the latter instance'?

I rest my case ;)

If what you quote is correct, I am correct.

Doh!

At least SB has managed to come up with a convincing argument. Those of you coming up with the argument of "2nd runner up" and "3rd runner up" only agree with me. I could easily change that to "2nd loser" and "3rd loser", it would still be fair to say "he will be the loser" :rolleyes:

besides, it is wikipedia and if you are stupid enough to believe what's written on there anyway, well, that don't say a lot for you ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Says the man who used it to, apparently, prove his point! :rolleyes:

been to have your eyes tested lately? :rolleyes:;)

someone's forgotten the rule about "attack the post, not the poster." - idiot :rolleyes:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHaHAHaHaHaHAHAHaHaha!!!!!!

and why can't you read "taken from wikipedia" - you believe everything written on there, your dafter than you look ;):D

What have I done that's hypocritical? I haven't told you not to insult me before then insulting you, like you did to me!

I did read it! You were the one who actually went to Wikipedia to use it to try and prove what it meant, not me.

Edited by Silver Bee

If what you quote is correct, I am correct.

Doh!

At least SB has managed to come up with a convincing argument. Those of you coming up with the argument of "2nd runner up" and "3rd runner up" only agree with me. I could easily change that to "2nd loser" and "3rd loser", it would still be fair to say "he will be the loser" :rolleyes:

Looks to me like you're trying to change the argument in an effort to win it. :rolleyes:

Face facts, someone who finishes 7th of 16 simply is not the runner-up. :rolleyes:

Doh!! :lol:

haha :D - you coventry lot make me laugh :D - erm, believe you fired the shot calling me an idiot! ;)

just to see whether you believed it. and sure enough, like a fool, you fell for it.

Yes but that doesn't make me a hypocrit! Gah! I called you an idiot because, pure and simply, you clearly are one. You told me not to insult you, and then called me an idiot. That is hypocritical. If you can't see that, there is no hope.

What are you on? I quite clearly haven't believed it because I told you you were wrong about the Wikipedia quote.

Whats this thread about?

the u21 semi at rye house, believe it or not!! :lol:

Face facts, someone who finishes 7th of 16 simply is not the runner-up. :rolleyes:

He is, however, one of the runners up. Which is where he was confused.