British Speedway Forum
Trees

World Under 21 Semi Final At Rye House!

Whats this thread about?

SCB trying to prove that black is white of course. :wink:

He is, however, one of the runners up. Which is where he was confused.

He is one of, but you don't really class riders who finish 7th for example a ''runner up''. You generally class the rider who finishes 2nd as ''the runner up''. I can see where you're coming from though.. kind of. :P

He is, however, one of the runners up. Which is where he was confused.

Ahh, totally different thing. :lol:

Should we read wrong, for confused? :unsure::lol:

No, I agree M08, but SCB was using a definition for runners-up and not runner-up to prove his point. :P

been to have your eyes tested lately?

You idiot.

haha :D - you coventry lot make me laugh :D - erm, believe you fired the shot calling me an idiot! ;)

You posted at 11:34 PM with a personal insult. SB posted at 11.35 PM with a personal insult.

You're the one who looks the idiot now for not realising how hypocritical you are. :rolleyes:

No, I agree M08, but SCB was using a definition for runners-up and not runner-up to prove his point. :P

And, quite naturally, failed. :rolleyes:

the u21 semi at rye house, believe it or not!! :lol:

Thanks you`d never of guessed :rolleyes:

No one seems to have given Lewis a chance in this meeting,think he will do well.

oh, and you aren't? :blink: - I didn't say to you not to insult me. :D - your just making a mountain out of a mole hill and digging your own grave in the process, making yourself look a prat in the process. burn! :D - oh, and just the door on the way out ;)

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill yet you quote forum rules at me about attacking the poster?

Christ - if making a prat out of myself is being right while you waffle on about complete rubbish, I'll stick to being a complete prat whilst understanding, as you seemingly can't, what a hypocrite is, what the definitions of runner-up and runners-up are, and what 'in the latter instance' means.

Edited by Silver Bee

You posted at 11:34 PM with a personal insult. SB posted at 11.35 PM with a personal insult.

You're the one who looks the idiot now for not realising how hypocritical you are. :rolleyes:

Surely the 11:34 quote was a question though?

Unless you're using your own bespoke dictionary I guess. :wink:

Guest chris26

I'll leave you to it then ladies ;)

enjoy :D

Thanks you`d never of guessed :rolleyes:

No one seems to have given Lewis a chance in this meeting,think he will do well.

yeah, lewis should do ok as long as he stays on the bike (fingers crossed!!). its a tough semi to be in though.

Guest chris26
Surely the 11:34 quote was a question though?

Unless you're using your own bespoke dictionary I guess. :wink:

kev, face the facts, Coventry fans may know a lot of dictionary meanings, but "sense of humour" is something you won't see in there ;):D

Edited by chris26

kev, face the facts, Coventry fan's may know a lot of dictionary meanings, but "sense of humour" is something you won't see in there ;):D

That's because 'sense of humour' is a phrase, and not a word.

And, quite naturally, failed. :rolleyes:

If you can't see that ONE of the runnerS up is a runner up, then you need to go back to school.

ONE of the idiotS is an idiot. ONE of the people is a person. ONE of the riderS is a rider. ONE of the chickenS is a chicken.

If 2nd to 7th are runners up, what is 7th? :rolleyes: A runner up :rolleyes:

Guest chris26
That's because 'sense of humour' is a phrase, and not a word.

your missing the point as always... but there you go, not a lot can be done about that :D

but well done, you actually got something correct for a change :rolleyes::D