British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Odds On

Anyone have a bet on the Czech GP?

Is that good? :?

£1 on - £3, plus stake back?

Yo! :D

Think I will have to try this sometime as I'm sure that betting site are fed up with me being a member but only looking at the results. :P

Yeh my partner put a £20 bet on Crumpy at 5/2 and he won £70 (including his stake back). My bets ever odds were on Sullivan at 16/1 in the Swedish GP just gone and he won me and my partner £340! I don't know what I can start betting on when the GP series has finished ;-)

I don't know what I can start betting on when the GP series has finished ;-)

Arsenal to finish second in the league :?: :P

I had £2 on Crump at 3/1. Thing is I put £5 on Scotty and Greg so still made a loss. :roll: Better than nothing though.

Seeing as somebody has finally raised the subject about betting on speedway, can anyone recommend a good site to bet on line, or do most people bet "in the real world"? I can't seem to find too many decent sites. I've had a bet on Ladbrokes (Crumpy at 3-1, but still lost overall as had a bet on Scott as well :cry: ) but that's about it. I've had a look at spedwaybet, but that doesn't seem to be offering anywhere decent odds! Can anyone help?? :oops:

Guest BritPeter

Stan James covers most Elite league matches, Centrebet give the most varied speedway bets, and you can bet on swedish league matches on Tuesdays. They do need ID though, it is a bit of a pain, but you only have to do it once.

Unibet .com cover swedish league matches WITHOUT handicaps only. Skybet.com cover the televised league matches, the same goes for Will Hill. Centrebet.com is the one worth joining, you have to send ID but, they do head to heads in the GP, and lots more, and usually get at least one badly wrong!

Gollob has a home GP coming up soon, he rides that track like no one else, I just hope he is a decent price for an each way bet.

Now now 21stCentury Heathen...you know Arsenal are going to win the Premiership, :D Have to say I don't bet on the footie that much as I never have much luck.

I personally check the William Hill betting site but I actually place my bets at the local bookies which happen to be Coral. His odds are usually slightly different to WillHill but not enough to make a major difference. We have made more money this year than we have put on. Although last GP I did bet on Pedersen, Sullivan, Hancock and Nicholls so gutted to lose my money :-( Seems we all had faith in Scotty in Prague, fingers crossed for next time!