Anyone going this weekend ???

Me and the better half leaving Fri am from Leeds/Bradford

Anyone around the city centre Friday night, know any decent bars

Anyone going this weekend ???

Me and the better half leaving Fri am from Leeds/Bradford

Anyone around the city centre Friday night, know any decent bars

Yes i am going but we wont be there till saturday morning :lol:

My son and i will be there of course.. :D

Let's meet up outside parken on saturday,the weather should be fine(at least when i checked today) let's see later this week...

Tyke there are many bar's in center of town around rådhuspladsen and down strøget the main street ...or simply find a netto and by beer's and go sit were ever you like and drink them,i can recomend nyhavn harbour, very cozy and relaxed place..

And if you like Michael Mcdonald then there is a free concert with him in the tivoli garden friday night at 10...

We will be around parken friday afternoon for the practice and chasing the riders for photos and autographs lol, and then we will hit for nyhavn later,ice cream for the son and a cold beer for me... :D:P

Few photo's here..

Nyhavn

I will be going.Not sure when(saturday) or how i will get there yet.Depends on the weather.Hope Lis is right.

Willing to meet up outside if that is the place

I will be going.Not sure when(saturday) or how i will get there yet.Depends on the weather.Hope Lis is right.

Willing to meet up outside if that is the place

Let us know when you arrive at parken ok...

PM Mobile numbers..

Does any team ride at Copenhagen (parken) where this weeks grand prix is held? Any links to results there would be helpful. Have searched google and cant find them

No.It is a football stadium amongst other things.Bit like Cardiff

Does any team ride at Copenhagen (parken) where this weeks grand prix is held?

I don't even think there's a speedway team anywhere in Copenhagen these days. As in most countries, capital city dwellers don't seem to be interested in speedway.

I'm there - East Mids Friday lunchtime

Looking forward to it :approve:

i'll be there -

Just need Lioness to sort out the confussion with the David McAllen raffle tickets. Some bloke by the name of Mick thinks they are his but I thought Lioness and I had an agreement!!! :wink::lol:

We looked at that flight but chose the saturday morning flight :lol:

Lets hope the Saturday flight isnt heavily delayed then.... :lol:

I'm going to this, flying out there on Thurs. I'm not sure where the decent bars are either but I've been told to head towards the Tivoli...

Does anyone know if the practise on Friday is open to the public?

Edited by Hector

I'm going to this, flying out there on Thurs. I'm not sure where the decent bars are either but I've been told to head towards the Tivoli...

Does anyone know if the practise on Friday is open to the public?

Head for tivoli friday night, always many people there for the friday night rock, well not so much rock this friday as it's michael mcdonald.... :rolleyes:

Not heard that the practice is open to the public,we will be there tough to try and get in,was very lucky last year,a newspaper had a competiton and some of the people who won didn't show up so we got in instead of them.. :approve: :approve: