British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevH

Leigh Loomes

Hi Leigh, did you ride cycle speedway in the early 80's for a side in the Bristol area? I think I may have ridden against you.

Leigh on a side note do you know what your uncle Tony Clarke is up to now a days?

As a speedway mad teenager he was one of my idols when he rode for Wembley and Wimbledon in 1971 and 1972.

Tony in fact rode for Newport Wasps in 1972. Was top scorer that season.

Hi Leigh, did you ride cycle speedway in the early 80's for a side in the Bristol area? I think I may have ridden against you.

hi

yes i did ride cycle speedway for southmead then went onto ride for the bristol team

as for tony i havent seen him for years the last i heard he was a taxi driver

regards

leigh

Hi Leigh

I created your speedway biographie. Look at: http://www.historyspeedway.hostzi.com/zawo...nazwisko=Loomes

Me again:)

Can you send me your any photo Leigh ? I will update your biographie. My emial: przemosp@wp.pl