British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Thee Individual Swedish Championship

Poor Messing it's been an expensive eveing with two EF's. Andreas has now withdrawn because he longer has any more functional engines :(

Final results:

1. Ricky Kling - Gnistorna
  2. Simon Gustafsson - Indianerna
  3. Ludvig Lindgren - Örnarna
  4. Kim Nilsson - Hammarby
  5. Linus Eklöf - Team Bikab
  6. Linus Sundström - Piraterna

What a FINAL-heat from Ricky Kling! He was third from the gate and then passed Ludde Lindgren after a cracking hunting........and then took Simon ON THE LINE......when Simon thought it was finish already so Simon took a hands up just before the line and Ricky pass him in the same time........A CRACKING HORROR RACE and the best heat I ve seen this year and I have seen many meetings this was My 50 competition this season:)

Congrats Ricky 27 year after his dad Anders Kling victory in Stockholm Gubbängen there I also was LIVE. Poor Anders who was home last night and not could see his sons brilliant victory and final-race who was tremendeous racing from the grab.

Congrats Lakeside who have this young swede and We in Sweden are happy chappy to have him in this brilliant form.

Next week He can go with Lakeside to the final and His final in Sweden with Lejonen could be another victory? I will go down and see him tuesday and wednesday for sure.

CHEERS..........WHAT A FUNKY FRIDAY IT WAS YESTERDAY

FROM THE BACK.............................................................