British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jancarz

Visiting Rospiggarna

Can any of our Swedish friends help with information re Rospiggarna?

Their website suggests that a bus runs from Uppsala to the track. Does anyone know if its necessary to book a place on the bus in advance? If so, any idea how I can do this?

Thanks.

Can any of our Swedish friends help with information re Rospiggarna?

Their website suggests that a bus runs from Uppsala to the track. Does anyone know if its necessary to book a place on the bus in advance? If so, any idea how I can do this?

Thanks.

I'm not sure how Rospiggarna's bus service works but i would guess that it doesnt require booking.

I suggest you send an Email to Rospiggarna and ask. email adress: info @ rospiggarna.nu (remove spaces).

I'm not sure how Rospiggarna's bus service works but i would guess that it doesnt require booking.

I suggest you send an Email to Rospiggarna and ask. email adress: info @ rospiggarna.nu (remove spaces).

Thanks Ghostwalker. Have emailed them about a a week ago but no reply yet.

The speedway bus departs Uppsala bus station 17:30 on match day. It costs 190 SEK, and that price includes the ticket to the actual meeting and the bus ride back.

It does not say anything about booking in advance on Rospiggarnas website. I guess you just show up at Uppsala bus station at the correct time.

The speedway bus departs Uppsala bus station 17:30 on match day. It costs 190 SEK, and that price includes the ticket to the actual meeting and the bus ride back.

It does not say anything about booking in advance on Rospiggarnas website. I guess you just show up at Uppsala bus station at the correct time.

Thanks Liverstam for your help.