British Speedway Forum
sirmattyisbac

Referee Needs To Go To Specsavers

Should of been all 4 back 1st time and all 4 back this time the ref is a joke what is he doing

He's done it again :shock::angry:

He should never ever be allowed to referee another speedway meeting. NP has conned him twice.

One thing I must say, is thank god he doesn't referee League meetings in this country. :mad:

Bjarne Pedersen has been ROBBED.

I would love it, love it, if Nicki Pedersen didn't make the final here.

Don't know what Tatum's moaning about though as he originally called the Adams/Pedersen incident the same way as the ref.

Since results can't be changed retrospectively and there isn't a speedway equivalent of Hawkeye, the only punishment he can receive is to be removed from the premier refs list. How the heck did he ever make it there in the first place though? :blink:

I would love it, love it, if Nicki Pedersen didn't make the final here.

Why, because the referee called it wrong? Yes, blame Nicki, obviously. :rolleyes:

For the 1st time since the GP went to Cardiff i have not been able due to attend due to now living abroad, but after watching this debacle on Sky, i am glad i am not there. What a joke as Speedway become like the Premier League Football BENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Does Ole Olsen (who was a school boy hero of mine) think this will make him Danish Prime Minister.

Nicki(Didier Drogba in Kevlars) is a cheat and until we abolish cheats from our sport the sport will nosedive just like the premiership.

Why, because the referee called it wrong? Yes, blame Nicki, obviously. :rolleyes:

No, because it was Pedersen's fault on both occasions - and he drops it way too easily when he could stay on the bike. :mad:

Notice how the ref is holding the tapes for an inordinately long time, too. Is it any wonder there are pile-ups occurring?

Nicki conned the ref twice.

Nicki conned the ref twice.

Exactly. He played him twice and got away with it.

No, because it was Pedersen's fault on both occasions - and he drops it way too easily when he could stay on the bike. :mad:

I'm not sure I agree with that M08 but can I just make the point its actually THREE occassions that Pedersen has had the benefit of the dodgy referee - he touched the tapes earlier in the meeting and got away with it

can I just make the point its actually THREE occassions that Pedersen has had the benefit of the dodgy referee - he touched the tapes earlier in the meeting and got away with it

Oh yes, thanks for bringing that up, Lioness. I'd forgot about that.

Notice how Hans Andersen stayed on after being clobbered by Harris? If he'd gone down, Harris would have been excluded.