British Speedway Forum

Confirmed by SCB today this is to go ahead. Format and how to enter tbc

Edited by morganbike

I have been reliably informed of the following dates:-

12th July REDCAR

16th August NORTHSIDE

13th Sept WEYMOUTH

11th Oct BUXTON

Does anyone know of the confirmed names for the under 15s at Redcar? For the 500cc and the 250cc.

I don't think any one does !!!!. Best person to ask is Glen Taylor who is compiling for programme.

Just been informed that the champion in each class will be decided by taking the three best scores from any of the four rounds. Not sure if its scored 17 15 14 13 ect as in past years. Entering both classes is allowed.

Don't forget it's a 3.00pm start time :wink:

Would like to go Saturday (weather permitting looking at the weekend forecasts!!)--anyone fancy either a) giving me a lift; B) or b ) sharing the fuel costs ? Let me know. Thanks. Laurence

Edited by Main Man

Nice to now that someone who knows what there doing will be there.Unfortnately we will not be or I would swing round and pick you up.

Phil

Nice to now that someone who knows what there doing will be there.Unfortnately we will not be or I would swing round and pick you up.

Phil

Thanks mate !! On both counts!! Take it you are at Rye House then Phil --good luck to Daniel.

Thanks so far to offers of lifts from Rhys and his dad Tom Naylor; and to Chris and his dad Pat (the Pasty) :shock: Bint !!

Looking at the maps and meeting points I may be buying the pasties for Mr Bint :wink: and meeting him off the M42 as it stands --so thanks folks for your help . :approve:

Edited by Main Man

:angry: Just had a phonecall to say this meeting has been called off due to the weather (wonderful summertime!!!) and has been rearranged for next Saturday 19th. Sure this will be confirmed by the Promoter. Sorry all. Edited by sCATygirl!

Found out a while ago when Mr Pasty :wink::rolleyes: --sorry Pat Bint , who was kindly picking me up en-route , called to tell me it was off. If it is re-arranged for next Saturday I won't be able to make it as at Workington with the Fen Tigers. What a bummer!! :cry:

It was announced at Redcar last night that this meeting will not go ahead on Sat 19th July as teh council will not allow 3 meetings in 1 week.

It was announced at Redcar last night that this meeting will not go ahead on Sat 19th July as teh council will not allow 3 meetings in 1 week.

Nice of them to let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!