British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tas

David Nix Memorial Meeting 05/10

Just wondering if there is any news about this meeting please

Just wondering if there is any news about this meeting please

DAVID NIX MEMORIAL MEETING 2008

Proposed date Sunday 5th October @ Scunthorpe 3pm, mix of Prem and top conference riders (line up later)As always proceed/profits all to charity

DAVID NIX MEMORIAL MEETING 2008

Proposed date Sunday 5th October @ Scunthorpe 3pm, mix of Prem and top conference riders (line up later)As always proceed/profits all to charity

Excellent news Heathen76, always a meeting that is worth attending :approve:

Just wish it would come back to the NA. Will not be able to attend at Scunny. Hubby works Sundays.

great news that Scunthorpe are keeping this event going! Just a shame its not before september 8th! I wont be able to make it but hopefully it will raise a shed load for charity!

aboo jim dont let the bear get you :lol::lol::lol:

many thanks for this news i hope to be there.

any news on riders for this.

Should be able to make it so will be nice to see my friends on the start line at Scunny

Any news on riders and will there be sponsorship needed for Fuel, oil etc.

Thanks

I believe Boston now have their home leg of the CL play off on sunday evening, so i'm not sure wether that will rule simon and darren out or not?

Changes to the riders for Sunday5th meeting, they are in no particular order; Luke Priest, Darren Mallett, Richard Hall, Paul Cooper,James Birkenshaw, Gary Irving,Mark Thompson,Byron Bekker,Carl Wilkinson, James Brundle,Ben Wilson and just awaiting on a conference league rider to confirm . Simon Lambert has had to withdraw due to pressure of team commitments.

Posted on Scunny forum today.

Any news on riders and will there be sponsorship needed for Fuel, oil etc.

Thanks

There are always sponsorship openings be it a raffleprize, heat sponsor etc all the profit raised at thses meeting go to charity

Changes to the riders for Sunday5th meeting, they are in no particular order; Luke Priest, Darren Mallett, Richard Hall, Paul Cooper,James Birkenshaw, Gary Irving,Mark Thompson,Byron Bekker,Carl Wilkinson, James Brundle,Ben Wilson and just awaiting on a conference league rider to confirm . Simon Lambert has had to withdraw due to pressure of team commitments.

Posted on Scunny forum today.

Doesn't make sense to me how Darren is still riding and Simon has pulled out, unless Boston will use a squad member to cover Darren??

any news on riders for this.

Should be able to make it so will be nice to see my friends on the start line at Scunny

I'll try and be there :wink: I've had a rough year healthwise and can't cope with evening meetings :cry: but as this is an afternoon one it's a possibility :wink: