British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackson

World Cup Replay On Sky This Morning

Missed the world cup final last night while watching the Bandits.

So was up to watch the World Cup replay at 9 this morning, so was enjoying the wild unpredictable racing, then all of a sudden after the 21st heat (after nicki came 3rd and the Danes only 2 points in the lead) heats there was a commercial break, and when they resumed it came back with an interview with Nicki P saying how hapy he was with the win!!

They missed out all the all important last 4 races, surely if there were time constraint problems, then surely they should cut out some of the waffle and drivle that was being talked earlier in the meeting during the rain etc.

Terrible coverage, complete joke!!

Missed the world cup final last night while watching the Bandits.

So was up to watch the World Cup replay at 9 this morning, so was enjoying the wild unpredictable racing, then all of a sudden after the 21st heat (after nicki came 3rd and the Danes only 2 points in the lead) heats there was a commercial break, and when they resumed it came back with an interview with Nicki P saying how hapy he was with the win!!

They missed out all the all important last 4 races, surely if there were time constraint problems, then surely they should cut out some of the waffle and drivle that was being talked earlier in the meeting during the rain etc.

Terrible coverage, complete joke!!

Totally agree. Was absolutely livid myself when this happened. If Sky only deem it necessary to show 21 heats, why not the last 21 heats? And we have to pay money for this.

If it was football, would they not bother showing a penalty shoot out?

Totally agree. Was absolutely livid myself when this happened. If Sky only deem it necessary to show 21 heats, why not the last 21 heats? And we have to pay money for this.

If it was football, would they not bother showing a penalty shoot out?

Did the same thing myself,totally spoilt the World Cup for me.Have come up with a solution though,I have cancelled my Sky subscription,and I'll buy the dvd off e-bay for £3.I know it's not like watching it live,but at least if some of the programme is missing it will only cost me £3 instead off about £40 with the Sky package.

Did the same thing myself,totally spoilt the World Cup for me.Have come up with a solution though,I have cancelled my Sky subscription,and I'll buy the dvd off e-bay for £3.I know it's not like watching it live,but at least if some of the programme is missing it will only cost me £3 instead off about £40 with the Sky package.

How do you know the DVD on eBay (which is blanently copied off Sky) has the last four heats on it?

OMFG SKY cocked up like one program so I am going to cancel my entire subscription! That'll learn 'em!!!!!111111oneoneone

Bit of an overreaction, no?

OMFG SKY cocked up like one program so I am going to cancel my entire subscription! That'll learn 'em!!!!!111111oneoneone

Bit of an overreaction, no?

Not really,considering it was the World cup final.I ain't bothered about watching the so called "Elite" league,so £3 instead of £40 seems like a result to me.Or I might go down the pub and watch it and spend £37 on Lager for me and the missus!That sounds even better! (especially if you can't hear the commentary).

Well luckily they decided to repeat the missing SWC heats at the end of Mondays Elite snoozefest however they didn't apologise or openly admit they had cocked up previously. Just made out they were replaying them out of the goodness of their heart! :rolleyes:

Still atleast I've seen them now!