British Speedway Forum

SWEET!!

Joe Screen and Travis McGowan are Daniel Nermark's and William Lawson's replacement :)

Jason Lyons and Stoney have withdrawn too - replaced by Trent Leverington and Robert Ksiezak. 200 added to the gate now ;)

McGowan could be a real contender . Seem to remember him scoring heavily at Armadale guesting for Reading a few years back .

Coming up for this one. Quite looking forward to it.

Just got to find my way from Stirling to Armadale :rolleyes:

Coming up for this one. Quite looking forward to it.

Just got to find my way from Stirling to Armadale :rolleyes:

Its quite easy mate. Once you hit Stirling you hit the M9 and you cut off towards Bathgate and at that point you pick up signs to Armadale. It should probably take about 30 minute from Stirling

Coming to this now too, Michal to carry on from his last armadale visit and liven up the meeting :lol:

Coming to this now too, Michal to carry on from his last armadale visit and liven up the meeting :lol:

Makovsky looked good last time I think he will be a spoiler.

Its quite easy mate. Once you hit Stirling you hit the M9 and you cut off towards Bathgate and at that point you pick up signs to Armadale. It should probably take about 30 minute from Stirling

Thank you.

It is really easy Redcar fan but a couple of things to watch out for. When you come down the M9 dont be fooled into going onto the M876 where the motorways join - stay in the middle lane

You are coming off the M9 at J4 which is called Lathallan (just after Grangemouth). Take the right hand lane in the slip road to the roundabout and you are going onto the A801 (4th exit) which as mc1874 says is signposted Bathgate (and Livingston) You'll come to a roundabout at the top of the hill take the 2nd exit (almost straight on). Its known as the Avon Gorge road and its not the best especially towards the dip so caw canny and watch out for HGV's at the dip - theres not enough room for you and them at that bit! At the dip veer right and at the junction you are 'turning' right (its really straight on) Again its not the best of junctions so be wary.

After that the roads fine, you will come to a roundabout, take 1st exit, from then on the speedway is signposted but all you are doing is following the road for a couple of miles to a roundabout where you turn right and the stadium is on your left.

Oh and I'd say it will take you nearer 45 mins - thats what it takes me though I have to go a few B roads before joining the motorway a bit closer to Grangemouth!

It is really easy Redcar fan but a couple of things to watch out for. When you come down the M9 dont be fooled into going onto the M876 where the motorways join - stay in the middle lane

You are coming off the M9 at J4 which is called Lathallan (just after Grangemouth). Take the right hand lane in the slip road to the roundabout and you are going onto the A801 (4th exit) which as mc1874 says is signposted Bathgate (and Livingston) You'll come to a roundabout at the top of the hill take the 2nd exit (almost straight on). Its known as the Avon Gorge road and its not the best especially towards the dip so caw canny and watch out for HGV's at the dip - theres not enough room for you and them at that bit! At the dip veer right and at the junction you are 'turning' right (its really straight on) Again its not the best of junctions so be wary.

After that the roads fine, you will come to a roundabout, take 1st exit, from then on the speedway is signposted but all you are doing is following the road for a couple of miles to a roundabout where you turn right and the stadium is on your left.

Oh and I'd say it will take you nearer 45 mins - thats what it takes me though I have to go a few B roads before joining the motorway a bit closer to Grangemouth!

Crikey, that sounds complicated :lol:

I just swizz up through Hallglen then off up through Redding, Brightons, Maddiston, straight on at the roundabout past that petrol station etc, thats a dodgy wee road if you don't know it, there must've been a few smashes at that blind junction over the years i'd imagine!

I'm about 50/50 for this meeting now, hopefully my nana is going to give me a sub :rolleyes:

Crikey, that sounds complicated :lol:

I just swizz up through Hallglen then off up through Redding, Brightons, Maddiston, straight on at the roundabout past that petrol station etc, thats a dodgy wee road if you don't know it, there must've been a few smashes at that blind junction over the years i'd imagine!

I'm about 50/50 for this meeting now, hopefully my nana is going to give me a sub :rolleyes:

If your heading up through Hallglen are you not as well going She'hill and Westfield? Wouldn't send a stranger either way, the local banditos would get them lol

i never use that junction best do what i do fb and just take the left slip for linlithgow and turn right at the top of that wee hill :approve: i am normally in a van though and its a nightmare at that junction you mean

Edited by mervjankefanclub

I wish i was going :cry: I hope you all have a great night.

Didn't Judas finish second to Johno at Pete Carrs gig a few years back.

Fair do's MJFC & Lioness, that was the way my dad took me when i first moved back to Falkirk in 04 and i've just kind've stuck to it, plus i can can one of the shops on the way back for a four pack just before 10pm :lol:

Well i'll be gobsmacked if this is on, its done nothing but tip it down since before i went to bed last night and its been bouncing off my windows most of the night, very heavy when i just drove to work there :(

Fair do's MJFC & Lioness, that was the way my dad took me when i first moved back to Falkirk in 04 and i've just kind've stuck to it, plus i can can one of the shops on the way back for a four pack just before 10pm :lol:

Well i'll be gobsmacked if this is on, its done nothing but tip it down since before i went to bed last night and its been bouncing off my windows most of the night, very heavy when i just drove to work there :(

Been pouring all night and all morning in Johnstone , which is a good 30 mile away , but i think the rain is all over the central belt . It is forecast to clear up in late morning - so here's hoping it does .

Mind you they might not let me in after all my moaning . :shock::wink:

Been pouring all night and all morning in Johnstone , which is a good 30 mile away , but i think the rain is all over the central belt . It is forecast to clear up in late morning - so here's hoping it does .

Mind you they might not let me in after all my moaning . :shock::wink:

Hahaha, well its stopped now for about half an hour and is trying to brighten up so here's hoping!

Well if you see a wee (unshaven) dude with specs and a grey hoodie on with 31 on the front, that'll be me, assuming my nana does give me a sub, i've got the car at work as i've got to shoot off to Edinburgh airport shortly to pick the folks up back from their hols so i'm all ready to go if its on, c'mon nana, geeza sub :lol:

If the weather doesn't win, will meeting updates be on the Chatzone?