British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flix

Greg Hancock The Movie

Hi guys! I've follow Greg Hancock when he rides at Målilla GP 2008.

Watch it with High Quality (under Views)

My first speedwaymovie, so i hope that i could get som response here. What do you think?

Enjoy! :)

Hi guys! I've follow Greg Hancock when he rides at Målilla GP 2008.

Watch it with High Quality (under Views)

My first speedwaymovie, so i hope that i could get som response here. What do you think?

Enjoy! :)

Preferred this one.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=sgkjhhKQ10w&...feature=related

Yeah but I want to hear what you think about my movie :wink:

Pretty good. i think if you took some footage from the inside green you could get some really goods shots and a ppl watching would get a feel of how fast speedway riders go.

Pretty good. i think if you took some footage from the inside green you could get some really goods shots and a ppl watching would get a feel of how fast speedway riders go.

On the grass inside the track? Had love it but I only had access to the pit :( No media there inside. Thanks!

Very good; interesting, exciting, fast edits & plenty good clips. But (here it comes!) I would change the "former world champion" caption to "a speedway world champion". "Former" sounds so yesterday, ok we all know it refers to 1997, but a speedway champion states what Greg is but doesn't infer he is the current champ. Otherwise great effort, good stuff....

Very good Flix what equipment was that filmed using and what software did you use to edit i in. All in all a very MONSTER production :rolleyes:

Very good; interesting, exciting, fast edits & plenty good clips. But (here it comes!) I would change the "former world champion" caption to "a speedway world champion". "Former" sounds so yesterday, ok we all know it refers to 1997, but a speedway champion states what Greg is but doesn't infer he is the current champ. Otherwise great effort, good stuff....

Thanks! Okay, you and my dad is saying the same thing about "former WC" hehe, my english is not the best!

Very good Flix what equipment was that filmed using and what software did you use to edit i in. All in all a very MONSTER production

I had a Sony HD camera, not a big one. Then I edit in Sony Vegas 7.0. Yeah, hope it was a real Monster film=)!