British Speedway Forum
pedropete

Bydgoszcz Grand Prix

You can just bet the daft bat will forget her passport can't you? :wink::lol:

well she nearly did - she thought it was with mine and then realised it wasnt and had to search her room - kids!!!!!

runs off to double check its in handbag!!!

Hi all! I will leave the airport in Nykoping Sweden at 13.15 tomorrow friday FUNKY! I will be at Gdansk around 15 then go by car to Bydgoszcz. I would like to see You all down there........Cheers all.

Just had a text from Poland to inform it's chucking down and to take a mac!

Not what the forecast said when i looked earlier in the week! Grr

Just had a text from Poland to inform it's chucking down and to take a mac!

Not what the forecast said when i looked earlier in the week! Grr

Settle! its only Thursday.. and if it does rain a bit could be better than an Olsen track.. when i first went back in 2001 in tipped it down all day they relayed the track in 30mins and the racing was awesome :lol:

22 of us flying out from Edinburgh at 10pm tonight!

Bring it on!

As Matty earlier said.....TOMEK GOLLOB, TOMEK!

Great grand prix. Gollob threw it away when he gambled on beating Nicki P out of the start. Always a chance Nicki P would clamp him from gate 2 if Gollob didn't make the start. He should've gone for 4 and the wide open spaces.

Great grand prix. Gollob threw it away when he gambled on beating Nicki P out of the start. Always a chance Nicki P would clamp him from gate 2 if Gollob didn't make the start. He should've gone for 4 and the wide open spaces.

Agree with you Sub,although gate 1 had worked reasonably well all evening.

Guest Ashie Smashy

I know a lot of you have mentioned this before, but I am fast losing respect for Hancock for pushing that Monster plug every single time, he is not doing that good a job though because even though he has done it all season I still have no idea what it is... and don't care either. keith mentioned something during the final grid draw about 'make most of it', are they going to be banned from doing that next season?

What a disappointing final with grinning mug Hancock stealing it.

Never mind. Pedersen sews it up in two weeks time and Gollob entertained all the way.

Think Hancock's constant plug of his can is a real turn off.

Something to be avoided at all cost !!!

A decent gp tonight, although I thought the track a little too slickdecent result for nicjholls and very shocked at the winneras I though nobody aside from Pedersen or Gollob stood a chance, btw who was celebrating their birthday? safrican american

A decent gp tonight, although I thought the track a little too slickdecent result for nicjholls and very shocked at the winneras I though nobody aside from Pedersen or Gollob stood a chance, btw who was celebrating their birthday? safrican american

On that subject, I don't mind Millard, but how many different ways did he find of pronouncing Buczkowski?

A decent gp tonight, although I thought the track a little too slickdecent result for nicjholls.

But only 10 points. After a couple of heats he was tied with Gollob and Nicki P on 6 points. They scored 20 and 21 points respectively (both, incidentally, coming away from the GP with more points than eventual winner Hancock) and he only scored 10 points.