British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

Bydgoszcz G.P. - Predictions

YES YES YES YES YES....

rickardsson is out of it....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO :D:lol::lol:

come on ANYONE but rickardsson.....

with crump now leading it, it's down to him.... another mickey mouse track to come in norway so who knows.....

What a gp really enjoyed it :D !

I think this gp is 1 of the best along with Cardiff of course :)

So many different racing lines and a big wide track makes good racing!

Gollob was just so good no one would have beaten him, how close was he to the fence in the final :shock:

I think Hampel would have made the final to if Tomasz had not been so hard on him but Jarek did very well and i hope he gets picked to ride in next years rounds :)

Brits did well to and sure now that Scott will stay in the top 10 which is sooooo good!

All comes down to Norway to end what has been a very close championship!

YES YES YES YES YES....

Well I thought you had to be over 14 to be on this forum? You've just shown your correct age... 3. :roll:

Well whoever you want to win the world championship, I'm sure Tony will be the first one to congratulate him.

He has still many years to claim that 6th title and more.

COME ON CRUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Well Done tomasz! Jason Summed it up saying that when Tomasz is on form round BigJosh......................everyone else just might as well leave him to it coz no ones gonna get near him!

YES YES YES YES YES....

Well I thought you had to be over 14 to be on this forum? You've just shown your correct age... 3. :roll:

Well whoever you want to win the world championship, I'm sure Tony will be the first one to congratulate him.

He has still many years to claim that 6th title and more.

sorry to be showing my real age there... nothing to do with you possibly being a TR fan perhaps..?

i don't give a stuff who wins... i'm not a fan of Crump or Pedersen...would have prefered Nicholls or Loram to win, but hey, they didn't.

being a massive ivan mauger fan is the only reason i don't want TR to win... but then i suppose Mauger did win 3 longtrack world titles too....

sorry to be showing my real age there... nothing to do with you possibly being a TR fan perhaps..?

i don't give a stuff who wins... i'm not a fan of Crump or Pedersen...would have prefered Nicholls or Loram to win, but hey, they didn't.

being a massive ivan mauger fan is the only reason i don't want TR to win... but then i suppose Mauger did win 3 longtrack world titles too....

Well an Ivan Mauger fan, yes, you should appreciate that alot of people liked to see Ivan beaten, and downed him all the time. Just seems like you are dropping into the same catagory as them. It seems weird to me why some people have got to be so anti-Tony.

Go to Poole one day and watch the class of Tony and you will see a big difference between him and Ivan Mauger.

Yes enjoyed tonights GP, lots of exciting racing and fair racing - one of the best we've seen all year. I knew Tomasz would go well but I just wasn't sure if he would win tonight and he certainly proved me wrong...damn I knew I should have bet on him :)

Great performance by Pepe too, he was another that surprised me but a big well done to him, he has really come on well this year and deserved it. Glad to see Lee Rico make semis, shame he couldn't get into that final but hes improving each time. Thought Scotty was going to be heading for glory too but I think next year will be when he really shines. Nice to see Loramski back to form after all the terrible luck hes had with injuries.

This Championship just gets more and more tense...I guess its really down to Crumpy or Nicki, unless something dramatic happens next time out. Just hope I'm there in Hamar to see all the excitement!

Well an Ivan Mauger fan, yes, you should appreciate that alot of people liked to see Ivan beaten, and downed him all the time. Just seems like you are dropping into the same catagory as them. It seems weird to me why some people have got to be so anti-Tony.

Go to Poole one day and watch the class of Tony and you will see a big difference between him and Ivan Mauger.

already had this debate elsewhere...no-one will know who the greatest is or was... i've seen them both ride as i am older than 3.... both great in their own way. if only Ivan hadn't won his first world title aged 29, who knows....????

yes i used to watch Ivan race and listen to people booing him, but the funny thing was, he would come back to our house after, have a drink, and have a laugh at those people as he had probably gone out and beaten all those people's favourite riders.

Okay that's the successes (well done!) but what about the bad prediction?

Hello Jo! Think you need to borrow my crystall ball. :lol:

1) "AJ is gonna win this - he's flying at the moment."

"Never! He won't even make the final." :P

Guest BritPeter

The forum's overall prediction was good, three out of four!!. Hope some of you backed Gollob.

I predicted 1st , 2nd again and would of loved to have a punt alas no service for that over here. :cry: Anyway the amount of dough i done on the nags yesterday it was probably a good thing i couldn't back Crumpy

Guest BritPeter

Are you saying that you cannot bet on speedway in Aussie? What about Centrebet, they do the biggest variety of speedway bets.

I'm pretty sure we can't have a bet, however i'm probably wrong :oops:

I'll have a look on their website and let ya know - could be costing me bucks

I TOLD YOU LOT GOLLOB WOULD WIN :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x :x