Scott James (Redcar),

Simon Lambert (Boston),

Kyle Newman (Weymouth),

Jack Roberts (Buxton),

Scott Richardson (Scunthorpe),

Rob Smith (Rye House),

Ben Taylor (Buxton),

Darcy Ward (Boston).

Reserves: Harland Cook (Sittingbourne), Gary Cottham (Rye House).

Not sure how big the crowd will be now that Rye have re-arranged the PL Newcastle meeting for the night before but good luck to all the riders invovled. :)

Not sure how big the crowd will be now that Rye have re-arranged the PL Newcastle meeting for the night before but good luck to all the riders invovled. :)

With all due respect, surely the CLRC is a far bigger draw than a fairly inconsequential PL match..??!! :unsure:

Tom Brown is definitely in with a shout in this going on his form guesting for Berwick at Rye House.

If Danny Halsey rides like he has done at Rye in the last few meetings, he will win it! :D

Edited by Searley

Richard Lawson replaces Scott James for Redcar.

With Rich currently averaging 8.61 from 7 meetings and being a very good gater, I'm sure he will surprise a few on the night!

Richard Lawson replaces Scott James for Redcar.

With Rich currently averaging 8.61 from 7 meetings and being a very good gater, I'm sure he will surprise a few on the night!

Certainly adds excitement to the line-up!! :approve: And if Richard was to win it must surely be the quickest ever rise from nowhere to a major title in Speedway history.....

Certainly adds excitement to the line-up!! :approve: And if Richard was to win it must surely be the quickest ever rise from nowhere to a major title in Speedway history.....

He has come on leaps and bounds over the last few months or so. I think he has a serious chance of making the final. The only thing that could count against him is that hes never seen the track, but as a good gater, if he makes the gate, he will do well.

ETA: How come Joe Haines isnt in this?

Edited by cometsfan2k4

yeh shame CLRC isn't run completely on its own, then we could have John Branney representing us but im sure Ben Taylor and Jack Roberts (if fit) will do a great job !

With all due respect, surely the CLRC is a far bigger draw than a fairly inconsequential PL match..??!! :unsure:

Depends if you are a Rye House Rockets supporter- a win against Newcastle gets them in the "Play Off's" :wink:

In today's current financial climate there will be people that cannot afford to go to both. :rolleyes:

Because the Mods won't allow threads like this about the Conference and of interest to Conference posters to be in the, er, Conference section here we are on CLRC day and hardly anyone's posted..!! :rolleyes:

Ah well..

Anyhow best of luck to Deano and Aaron from Sittingbourne.

Neither are too likely to win I guess; and let me nail my colours to the mast and say that if they can't I hope the title goes to Byron Bekker..

IMHO, no-one has served the Conference better over the past four and a bit seasons. I know 'Boris' is very keen to win his first "individual" over here and only an awful crash in the Bronze Helmet denied him a real shot at that title. A terrific rider and a great bloke. Good luck tonight, Byron!! :approve: