British Speedway Forum

What? To the right section? Whos crazy idea was it to do that.

Er, well maybe, just maybe, duffyscouse when opening the thread earlier on Benji & Byron didn't want it moved here and bunged in the middle of another thread..??!! :rolleyes:

Well done Benji on your CLRC win - and well done to Byron for joining him on the podium - well done to Aussie flyer Darcy too

Up the CL - and the Saints (ok Benji is a Cub now !)

See what duffyscouse has posted...: why do the Mods declare this suitable only for 'consumption' in this obscure section (where as has consistently been shown no-one sees it.. :rolleyes:

Check out for example the following...: which interestingly the Mods DIDN'T move into the PLRC thread!!

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=44426

Er, well maybe, just maybe, duffyscouse when opening the thread earlier on Benji & Byron didn't want it moved here and bunged in the middle of another thread..??!! :rolleyes:

See what duffyscouse has posted...: why do the Mods declare this suitable only for 'consumption' in this obscure section (where as has consistently been shown no-one sees it.. :rolleyes:

Check out for example the following...: which interestingly the Mods DIDN'T move into the PLRC thread!!

FFS why dont you just go elsewhere or start yur own forum and give us all a break from yur constant bleating, i've heard it quieter in a field in wales

what makes you think yur so special you should get special treatment. People are fed up with your whinging, someone else has already said it today

the mods yur so keen to constantly goad must have the patience of saints not to have kicked you off long ago

What so 'duffyscouse' posted a message saying congratulations to Benji on his CLRC win, and the mods moved it to the CLRC thread.

Ridiculous, eh. :rolleyes:

Edited by MattyHart

what makes you think yur so special you should get special treatment.

Hmm, well it's got nowt to do with me "getting special treatment"..: it's about those interested in Conference Speedway.

Ask those who are and they ALL agree that it's daft to hide away threads about that division here!!

As you've literally NEVER posted in the Conference section, forgive me if I don't really think that this is anything to do with you..!! :rolleyes:

Hmm, well it's got nowt to do with me "getting special treatment"..: it's about those interested in Conference Speedway.

Ask those who are and they ALL agree that it's daft to hide away threads about that division here!!

As you've literally NEVER posted in the Conference section, forgive me if I don't really think that this is anything to do with you..!! :rolleyes:

I'm interested in Conference League speedway and I'm struggling to find any reason why this thread shouldn't be in this section. But then I fail to see why anyone would go through this forum section by section when 'View New Posts' is such a simple way to find updated threads that you're interested in.

I totally agree with you P1928N - as I did earlier in this thread :wink: Shared events within a league should not be muddled in with Testimonials and Individual Open events.

And I note that those knocking our opinions don't 'do' CL as one supports a PL team, the other EL.

(Bannakaffalatta - have you noticed the warnings section under your user name? Verbal abuse may get you a warning. Attack the post - not the poster - otherwise it may be construed as abuse)

Edited by scribbler

Derek, what exactly is your problem? Is it the Mods in general or just one?

I am fed up with the constant moaning and whinging on this place, we have already lost one mod today, and I am seriously thinking about jacking it in too. :angry:

Derek, what exactly is your problem? Is it the Mods in general or just one?

I am fed up with the constant moaning and whinging on this place, we have already lost one mod today, and I am seriously thinking about jacking it in too.

Come on Nick...: Conference Speedway suffers enough on other sites and in other media by being ignored or with a low profile.

All people are asking is that when posters contribute threads about events like the CL Pairs or CLRC or the Fours, that these are allowed to be discussed in the Conference section. :neutral:

It's easy to spot that the second they're moved everyone stops posting in them. :rolleyes:

This thread's only as long as it is, coz several other threads started in the Conference section have been merged into it; then there's been me whingeing on about that very activity!!! :wink:

The fact is this section is headed "Testimonials and Individual & Shared Events"..(ie leading with 'Testimonials'...): this hardly jumps out as the obvious place to post comments about the Conference Pairs or Fours does it..!!?? :rolleyes:

So it's not a dig at the Mods (I've no idea if just one or several are moving these threads), it's just a plea for some common sense!!!

Parsnips old fruit, I quite frankly fail to see how you can possibly claim that, or indeed think you are entitled to claim that ALL people who are interested in Conference League speedway agree with your way of thinking! :rolleyes: As far as I'M concerned, this thread is where it should be! :rolleyes:

The fact is this section is headed "Testimonials and Individual & Shared Events"..(ie leading with 'Testimonials'...): this hardly jumps out as the obvious place to post comments about the Conference Pairs or Fours does it..!!?? :rolleyes:

So it's not a dig at the Mods (I've no idea if just one or several are moving these threads), it's just a plea for some common sense!!!

The Conference league, like the Premier and Elite have there own sections for rider and team news and events.

Why is it though that it's ok for the PLRC and the ELRC to be in the 'individual ' section but not the CLRC?

Some of your posts have become rather demeaning to the Conference League Parsloes - treating them as 'special, different, not quite there yet.'

When I wanted to see how the meeting had progressed I immediately went to the 'Testimonial and Individual and shared events ' section .............why..............because it was an INDIVIDUAL EVENT!

:rolleyes:

Edited by nightrider

Parsnips old fruit, I quite frankly fail to see how you can possibly claim that, or indeed think you are entitled to claim that ALL people who are interested in Conference League speedway agree with your way of thinking! :rolleyes:

WW, well I've seen it [the CLRC thread] now, although I don't quite understand why it's not in the CL section.

I'm with Parsloes on this one. :wink:

All the best

Rob

:neutral:

Have to agree with you. [ie about moving the CL 4s thread]

Why cant the BSPA events for the individual leagues be in the top part of their respective sections, where we have the team line ups grade etc? It would only be three more threads after all!

'Nuff said!!!

I totally agree with you P1928N - as I did earlier in this thread :wink: Shared events within a league should not be muddled in with Testimonials and Individual Open events.

I'm sulking P1928N :cry: you didn't include my quote in your line up

I think that all EL, PL, and CL Pairs, Fours and League Individual events should be in the relevant sections too :approve:

If I want to look at an event outside that remit THEN I look in the Testimonial and Individual section. :wink:

Anything with CL, PL or EL in the title deseves to be in that section - because it's relevant to that section of the League :rolleyes:

Parsloes old chap, I'm with you on this one! ooh err did I just say that out loud :shock:

It does miff me a bit when threads are moved to other sections, its as if we are thought of as stupid for posting in the wrong place. When in fact they are placed in a certain place for a damn good reason and I shall give two examples.

Firstly a few weeks back Weymouth were due to play host to Swindon in a challenge. We were doing a special offer for travelling fans in their local paper so wanted as many Swindon fans to know about it. I post it in the EL section where I would imagine the majority of Swindon supporters. Within an hour it had been moved to the CL section. What use was that to Weymouth? How many EL supporters honestly trawl through all the sections. I know myself that I only look at the CL and General sections. This year I have had cause to also look in the Testemonial section because I have not found info about the specific CL events in the CL section ( did you see what I did there!!) :lol:

Secondly, This weeks fixture at Weymouth has been pulled at the last minute as an EL promoter has treated the CL with an appauling lack of respect leaving Weymouth with no fixture and still hell of a big Stadium rental to pay. To try and address this problem the Weymouth management have decided to open up the track for a practice session for who ever wants to do any testing or just wants a skid. I post on the Training section of the forum as I should have then post a link to that section on the General section for those people who wouldnt usually look at the Training section. I know I never look at it. Again within an hour it is zapped.

We all moan about the BSPA shooting itself and speedway in the foot every day, but maybe it aint just the authorities.

Other than that I think all the Moderators are lovely people and do an excellent job under trying circumstances, they should be thanked, applauded and awarded the highest accolade that forum moderators can receive. It is good though to see that they are on the ball, if something serious does crop up :approve:

Now which section should this be post on ??!!!!!! :lol:

Well as has already been mentioned, the EL and PL fans can quite happily find the threads for their shared meetings, so why should CL supporters be treated differently?

Common sense would be for the threads to be started in their correct sections, then we wouldn't have to keep moving or merging threads all the time!

I post it in the EL section where I would imagine the majority of Swindon supporters. Within an hour it had been moved to the CL section

Personally I agree with you on this one!! :shock:

'Nuff said!!!

Promise? :unsure::wink:

Edited by Bryn