British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Danish Webmaster

Race Card For Sgp

The draw has been made for the last Grand Prix this year and I have made a Race Card

Find the Race Card here

Nicki has 2 gate 3 (white) - normaly not a good draw, but last year was gate 3 the best position with 9 wins :lol: (Gate 2 - 7 wins, Gate 1 - 6 wins and Gate 4 only 1 win)

Edited by Danish Webmaster

erm hes only got 2 according to SS.

Ofcuz he only has two - I just hit the "3" instead of the "2" - I have edited my post

Great job - thank you for all your efforts throughout the year.

I second that,thanks. when you come to the uk im sure people will buy you a load of drinks for all your hard work

Great job - thank you for all your efforts throughout the year.

I third that.

The race cards this year from you have been brilliant.

Thanks

It's noted that Nicki & Jason meet in Heat 18.

A cracking Finale, i know 16 pts is a big ask but if Nicki bottles it again like on Saturday............????

It's noted that Nicki & Jason meet in Heat 18.

A cracking Finale, i know 16 pts is a big ask but if Nicki bottles it again like on Saturday............????

Dont discount the fight for 3rd overall - its only 5 or 6pts between Greg, Tomasz and Hans with Leigh a bit further back.

And then there is the fight for 8th spot - Bjarne to take it?

Dont discount the fight for 3rd overall - its only 5 or 6pts between Greg, Tomasz and Hans with Leigh a bit further back.

And then there is the fight for 8th spot - Bjarne to take it?

It has been noted too that Hans & Tomasz come in their final programmed race together, though the smiling assassin Greg will certainly have something to say about that particular position.

Bjarne may take 8th spot but he has gone on record as stating he is taking time out from the GP's.

Bjarne may take 8th spot but he has gone on record as stating he is taking time out from the GP's.

It's not just women that change their mind then as he is now saying if he gets 8th place he may well carry on next year (this week's Speedway Star.) :wink:

It's not just women that change their mind then as he is now saying if he gets 8th place he may well carry on next year (this week's Speedway Star.) :wink:

So i see Gem.

All us fellas are in touch with our feminine side once in a while ya know :wink:

Now show us what a man you are :lol: