British Speedway Forum

WHAT AN EMBARRASING COCK UP OLE OLSEN ABOUT TIME YOU CAME FORWARD AND LET THESE DISSAPOINTED PEOPLE HEAR IT FROM THE BULLrubbish MOUTH OF SPEEDWAY ! hope this does`nt get me banned from the forum only speaking my mind !

WHAT AN EMBARRASING COCK UP OLE OLSEN ABOUT TIME YOU CAME FORWARD AND LET THESE DISSAPOINTED PEOPLE HEAR IT FROM THE BULLrubbish MOUTH OF SPEEDWAY ! hope this does`nt get me banned from the forum only speaking my mind !

Couldn't have put it better myself

Still very annoyed.....

Serious sport? Up my backside I say.

Its easy to complain but you that has paying money for this joke shall be angry as it is not professional done by the BSI/IMG.

I am loosing my intrest in Speedway. Riders getting paralysed or seriously hurt and rubbishe tracks in the GP which shall be the absolute best in the world to see. The tracks are SLICK and slicker and racing is boring and tracks that are been racing on temporally is absolute a disgrace ( Gothenburg, Cardiff) and even the tracks that are using for league speedway is not the same as in the league as in the Gps, its always dead slick in the Gps.

Ill sound as a crybaby but.... my heart is aching to see my favourite sport being promoted so BAD as it was today.

:(

/ Mikael

Swedish TV is showing the German GP from last year tonight. The racing wasn't as bad as some GP's have been this year.

Hear! Hear!.

Why should you be banned for saying what we all think?

Hear! Hear!.

Why should you be banned for saying what we all think?

All ????

It has been mooted to me that it could be a deliberate ploy by the promotion:-

Tickets sales reportely to be very poor indeed. (Just a couple of thousand?)

Meeting insured for a call off.

Polonia Bydgoszcz already lined up for next saturday.

City Hotel Bydgoszcz suprisingly fully booked.

Guaranteed mega sell out with T Gollob set to pick up $200k.

I smell a rat.

Im sitting here in Germany now and I must say I fully agree with you. there is no way that they did all they could to have put this meeting on. I have been to more than one meeting where it was tipping down and they relayed a brand new track in under 3 hours...

Its an absolute disgrace. Olsen HAS to go. Its bright sunshine here. They wonder why peolpe think speedway is a 2 bob sport. This is the equivilent of a world cup final and they call it off today.. Should have been at leat, at the very least yesterday it was called off.

I hope Bellamy, Olsen and the rest of the muppets hang their heads in shame. The pieces of paper they were handing out to explain why it was off was the biggest kop out I have ever seen. Lefy the poor German stadium staff, who really had no idea, to face the p!ssed off fans. Disgrace.

Rant over,

Tex

Guaranteed mega sell out with T Gollob set to pick up $200k.

Is T Gollob going to ride in Gates 1,2 ,3 & 4?

Lefy the poor German stadium staff, who really had no idea, to face the p!ssed off fans. Disgrace.

Rant over,

Tex

Yes and i heard at least one of the staff had his nose broken by a disgruntled fan.I can understand fans being well p'd off.But the stadium staff by the doors have nothing to do with it all

wouldn`t it serve them right if the polish fans boycotted next weeks re-arranged GP that would hurt them a bit , just as likely as OLSEN TO DO THE DECENT THING AND RESIGN !

Yes and i heard at least one of the staff had his nose broken by a disgruntled fan.I can understand fans being well p'd off.But the stadium staff by the doors have nothing to do with it all

On the bright side tho he was German & they did bomb our chippy :lol:

Obviously you are not on the bright side :neutral:

I think he/she is refering to the BSI/Organisers rather than fans.Reading the bit after.I had to look twice though

Apologies, I had meant the organisers - certainly not the seething fans! Sorry for the confusion ( it's me age you see....)

Nightrider

Stupid comment mate..

I hope the Poles boycott next week and Old man Olsen gets the sack. Heads have to role for this.