British Speedway Forum

Poor Nikkif has now had her flight back cancelled because of bad weather.. :(

Taken from Holsteds newspage:

http://www.holsted-speedway.dk/undersider/...dsid=1223819659

The charge by the calling off from VM to speedway racing can be risk that run into a tocifret millionbeløb. Gelsenkirchen Earth risk to be vådt , catching decent locates that out to Guds available nature. Wet earth is difficult that do dry , catching decent to cold oktobervejr throw that in at a dance giant phases except wind and except chance of , that the sun can be assist. The teach has Ole Olsen and popular at the back VM - the batch actually done. They knew that naturally good to confound. Therefore should they swear by , that they no getting throw they tons earth into a cause or a warehouse.

So had Ole Olsen no needed that walk the hard walk from his provisionally bureau at Comfortable Bullring and up to press conference - the room to advertise the saturday calling off from årets 11. and last VM - department. A scandalous from precedence were a reality. A painful by the sport , there experience ditto by five år the paper to Göteborg , when decent too had constructed a desperate orbit and be at liberty to scratch a VM - run. At that time were that no Ole Olsens and his they , there had constructed the track , that stood awash. However saturday were that Olsens liability. And there were no water at the track. The danish legend should define whole speedwayverden and they fans underway to Gelsenkirchen , that VM - finance were counted away.

At a orbit by grip at! It was absurd. The årige sønderjyde had that no good. Fear by additional problems the lust forth from him , when he be at liberty to scratch friday practice. The was exposed to to saturday morning , however again exposed. »Det deals no about , that vi runs declines that cart at the track. Vi can be whole single no. Decent cant turn the bicycle said VM storfavoritten Nicki Pedersen saturday dinner. Minutes forinden had Ole Olsen , his they and a handful speedwayledere gone a turn at they tons earth. It was that that go for somebody svamp. Olsens forstenede face said all. A extensive calculation The calling off to Göteborg spend the organisers round eight millions features. The account to Gelsenkirchen can presume to be bigger. Expensive proves that too that displace course to polish Bydgoszcz , where VM - the gold actually proves definitely at saturday.

It is a permanent orbit , however except grip by. On the other hand is the track so good drænet , that a regnvejrs - calling off is utænkelig. Runs to ryttergården were fattede. They've frequently proven that go to a run , that the nature by kaskader from rain has got cancelled. However that walk were that weirdie. There's in spite of everything cover by rain at Comfortable Bullring. The rumours run. Were that actuals precisely , that decent had mixed the earth last week out of to a fierce regnvejr? Could that real apply , that the much earth only had come out to the nature and no under cover the paper course to Gelsenkirchen last year.

The saving at rent from a warehouse sounded absurd little to relationships to million lejemålet at that good-looking german phases. »Nej , the earth aren't been mixed out to rain dismiss Ole Olsen , there there admit , that the much earth no has had grip by themselves. Elendige a dagsbaner »Vi spending earth to endags - the tracks to Copenhagen , Card Göteborg and Gelsenkirchen. It has forever come without That doing that very likely no next walk. It is a long way from first time , that there's problems by a dagsbaner. They're burly that build , however prior by the sport prestige , because they build at heavy phases to heavy cities. In that way has the sport moved themselves from the fields and into velkendte the bullring. The thing is , the earth no ”sætter” themselves , catching the ultimate throw in at they heavy phases get days ante course.

It has granted a lot of punching track and elendige speedwaybaner by boil and mad runs to result. By årets sections to Göteborg and Card that they latest instances. The thing is only the , that Ole Olsen again and again builds a fantastic orbit to Parking to Copenhagen. Incomprehensible by menigmand , catching that no can be cause themselves deal in Card Göteborg and actually to Gelsenkirchen. »Denne earth from Gelsenkirchen is accurately the equal that vi spending to Copenhagen. The difference is , that it is hot , catching vi runs to Parking to june. The earth responds weirdie. It is a lifelike material explained Olsen. Normally is there after a press conference lots of age to gash question and hyggesnak.

However the hearty sønderjyde travelled themselves at once after last question and went purposeful against the outcome. Expressive to the face. Ahead awaiting hard work by that pile a run afoot to Bydgoszcz. Than not a soul success termination at season vil get speedwayfolket to that forgetful skandaleweekenden to Gelsenkirchen. By five år the paper be at liberty to decent scratch VM - course to Göteborg on account of a elendig a dagsbane. The charge by the calling off can be risk that run into a tocifret millionbeløb.

What a farse on saturday night, it is all fine and well to give us our ticket money back but what about all the money that we spent to get their on saturday and spent on hotels this really stinks, i really cant beleive a stadium with a roof on it can be to wet inside unless they school boy errord and left the roof open, but i had been their since wednesday and there was beautifull sunshine on THURS FRIDAY AND SAT wake up who ever knackered this for everyone.

No programmes available is a big give-away surely!

These programmes are large glossy books, priced at £8 at Cardiff and they have to be re-printed on the day of the meeting because of an error?

How gullible do they think fans are? :rolleyes:

I have also scanned the Sky programmes and there is no replay of this meeting scheduled!

The situation re. the meeting programme seems to me here to be critical.

We've seen mention that someone trying to buy a prog. was told there weren't any..!!

Did anyone who was there get one or see one..?? :unsure:

If the answer to that is "no", then there can surely be absolutely no doubt that this meeting was called off long before yesterday or rather that there was no plan to hold it yesterday at this venue. :mad:

If I was one of those who had travelled I would be preparing to sue the ar*e off the crooks who have done this. Can the whole group not get together to do this..??? :unsure:

This effectively now MUST be the end of the GPs. If it isn't then it IS the end of international individual Speedway as any kind of serious sport.

It is also remarkable that Sky hadn't programmed in 'reruns' of the GP. I haven't checked this but IF this was the case it would, extraordinarily, imply that somehow they were in on this. An unlikely concept - and I'd intrinsically be against the conspiracy theories myself too.. - but what other rational explanations can people suggest.

.. I think most fans have embraced the GP's it's only the dinosaurs that just won't let the one day final go.

And sorry, m8, but I can't believe you've posted this..!! This whole thing sums up the GPs and has pushed Speedway much, much nearer total extinction.. You know, extinction...: like the dinosaurs..!! :wink:

The charge by the calling off from VM to speedway racing can be risk that run into a tocifret millionbeløb. Gelsenkirchen Earth risk to be vådt , catching decent locates that out to Guds available nature. Wet earth is difficult that do dry , catching decent to cold oktobervejr throw that in at a dance giant phases except wind and except chance of , that the sun can be assist. The teach has Ole Olsen and popular at the back VM - the batch actually done. They knew that naturally good to confound. Therefore should they swear by , that they no getting throw they tons earth into a cause or a warehouse.

So had Ole Olsen no needed that walk the hard walk from his provisionally bureau at Comfortable Bullring and up to press conference - the room to advertise the saturday calling off from årets 11. and last VM - department. A scandalous from precedence were a reality. A painful by the sport , there experience ditto by five år the paper to Göteborg , when decent too had constructed a desperate orbit and be at liberty to scratch a VM - run. At that time were that no Ole Olsens and his they , there had constructed the track , that stood awash. However saturday were that Olsens liability. And there were no water at the track. The danish legend should define whole speedwayverden and they fans underway to Gelsenkirchen , that VM - finance were counted away.

At a orbit by grip at! It was absurd. The årige sønderjyde had that no good. Fear by additional problems the lust forth from him , when he be at liberty to scratch friday practice. The was exposed to to saturday morning , however again exposed. »Det deals no about , that vi runs declines that cart at the track. Vi can be whole single no. Decent cant turn the bicycle said VM storfavoritten Nicki Pedersen saturday dinner. Minutes forinden had Ole Olsen , his they and a handful speedwayledere gone a turn at they tons earth. It was that that go for somebody svamp. Olsens forstenede face said all. A extensive calculation The calling off to Göteborg spend the organisers round eight millions features. The account to Gelsenkirchen can presume to be bigger. Expensive proves that too that displace course to polish Bydgoszcz , where VM - the gold actually proves definitely at saturday.

It is a permanent orbit , however except grip by. On the other hand is the track so good drænet , that a regnvejrs - calling off is utænkelig. Runs to ryttergården were fattede. They've frequently proven that go to a run , that the nature by kaskader from rain has got cancelled. However that walk were that weirdie. There's in spite of everything cover by rain at Comfortable Bullring. The rumours run. Were that actuals precisely , that decent had mixed the earth last week out of to a fierce regnvejr? Could that real apply , that the much earth only had come out to the nature and no under cover the paper course to Gelsenkirchen last year.

The saving at rent from a warehouse sounded absurd little to relationships to million lejemålet at that good-looking german phases. »Nej , the earth aren't been mixed out to rain dismiss Ole Olsen , there there admit , that the much earth no has had grip by themselves. Elendige a dagsbaner »Vi spending earth to endags - the tracks to Copenhagen , Card Göteborg and Gelsenkirchen. It has forever come without That doing that very likely no next walk. It is a long way from first time , that there's problems by a dagsbaner. They're burly that build , however prior by the sport prestige , because they build at heavy phases to heavy cities. In that way has the sport moved themselves from the fields and into velkendte the bullring. The thing is , the earth no ”sætter” themselves , catching the ultimate throw in at they heavy phases get days ante course.

It has granted a lot of punching track and elendige speedwaybaner by boil and mad runs to result. By årets sections to Göteborg and Card that they latest instances. The thing is only the , that Ole Olsen again and again builds a fantastic orbit to Parking to Copenhagen. Incomprehensible by menigmand , catching that no can be cause themselves deal in Card Göteborg and actually to Gelsenkirchen. »Denne earth from Gelsenkirchen is accurately the equal that vi spending to Copenhagen. The difference is , that it is hot , catching vi runs to Parking to june. The earth responds weirdie. It is a lifelike material explained Olsen. Normally is there after a press conference lots of age to gash question and hyggesnak.

However the hearty sønderjyde travelled themselves at once after last question and went purposeful against the outcome. Expressive to the face. Ahead awaiting hard work by that pile a run afoot to Bydgoszcz. Than not a soul success termination at season vil get speedwayfolket to that forgetful skandaleweekenden to Gelsenkirchen. By five år the paper be at liberty to decent scratch VM - course to Göteborg on account of a elendig a dagsbane. The charge by the calling off can be risk that run into a tocifret millionbeløb.

This makes more sense of a bizarre situation than the Bellamy explanation

There were people walking around the pits on friday with which looked liked programmes, I might be wrong though. They were probably on route to Poland by Saturday afternoon!!!

The situation re. the meeting programme seems to me here to be critical.

We've seen mention that someone trying to buy a prog. was told there weren't any..!!

Did anyone who was there get one or see one..?? :unsure:

If the answer to that is "no", then there can surely be absolutely no doubt that this meeting was called off long before yesterday or rather that there was no plan to hold it yesterday at this venue. :mad:

If I was one of those who had travelled I would be preparing to sue the ar*e off the crooks who have done this. Can the whole group not get together to do this..??? :unsure:

This effectively now MUST be the end of the GPs. If it isn't then it IS the end of international individual Speedway as any kind of serious sport.

It is also remarkable that Sky hadn't programmed in 'reruns' of the GP. I haven't checked this but IF this was the case it would, extraordinarily, imply that somehow they were in on this. An unlikely concept - and I'd intrinsically be against the conspiracy theories myself too.. - but what other rational explanations can people suggest.

And sorry, m8, but I can't believe you've posted this..!! This whole thing sums up the GPs and has pushed Speedway much, much nearer total extinction.. You know, extinction...: like the dinosaurs..!! :wink:

For someone so far away you seem to know an awful lot. How many other successful GP's have been run? All bar this and one other, blimey all thats happened is a meeting has been called off. Yes I know it's gutting for everyone concerned including the riders but lets not lose a sense of perspective here.

I entirely agree someone high ups head should roll for this, but the end of the GP's? Do me a favour. Like I said yesterday the anti GP mob would have a field day with this, and you me old mate are definately one of them!!

See you at Shepherds Bush next week. :wink:

Very optimistic.

Surely you can't be advocating a return to the old one off World Final? Whilst the argument might have a small amount of merit, it is clearly not going to happen.

The FIM having sold the family silver to BSI/IMG are not going to try and claim it back, and at the same time there is still money being made from the current set-up.

We can grumble all we like about the GP series, but I can't see much change in the forseeable future. Tracks will continue to laid with minimal shale by a Race Director who seems impervious to any criticism, the main Speedway press in this country will continue to sing the praises of the GP's whilst their Managing Editor is so closely tied to them, BSI will continue to come up with ridiculous ideas like the Super Prix and the crowds will continue to go.

My prediction is that the blame will be laid at the local organisers and Gelsenkirchen will be quietly dropped from the rota ( and you will never hear anyone from BSI/IMG mention its name again).

Tell it to the hand ... I would rather be a happy go lucky guy than a person with hang ups like you :lol:

iris is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, and he knows his stuff. :approve:

iris is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, and he knows his stuff. :approve:

And comes from a very nice family, I hasten to add!!! :approve:

I can't believe anyone from Britain actually forked out for this, well documented how poor a GP it was last year, together with the poor entrance security nonsense that went on, then the card stuff to get food and drink, no access to third/fourth bend in order to make the crowd look bigger than it was.Then came the racing :lol::lol:

:mad: WELL SOME OF US DID. IT COST SOMETHING AROUNG £700 FOR ME AND THE MISSUS AND IF YOU THINK THATS FUNNY YOU ARE A PRETTY QUEER FISH IN MY OPINION. :mad:

Guest Steve Dixon
:mad: WELL SOME OF US DID. IT COST SOMETHING AROUNG £700 FOR ME AND THE MISSUS AND IF YOU THINK THATS FUNNY YOU ARE A PRETTY QUEER FISH IN MY OPINION. :mad:

I went last year, hence my comments.

Do you have to shout??

practice was cancelled till saturday morning at 10am.

Why weren't we, the public told this. Then we could have made an informed descisionas to wether or not to travel to Germany. To be told after getting to the stadium stinks after travelling all day. :mad:

Surely no Insurance Co/Policy would cover human incompetence, therefore this farce must have huge financial implications on IMG.

Lets assume the following: Reported ticket sales were relatively low (10-11000). These as stated will be refunded in full along with a free ticket to another GP say average ticket price of £35 refunds of £350,000 due (double this if everybody takes up the offer of a free GP next year)

Surely, if Olsen was at fault, as was written in the Danish press article that Tarabanko posted,then it was an act of god not incompetence :lol::lol:

Tickets issued by the BSI/IMG will only cost them, printing and paper, how many GP's are oversubscribed . :rolleyes:

Edited by MARK246

Just read through this on page translation and would urge others to do the same. We were told that the shale had got wet on the way from Denmark, but had also heard that it had been stored uncovered in Germany during wet weather last weekend. This article seems to confirm the latter. Therefore it is plainly negligence on BSI and Olsen's behalf. Personally I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories ,we all know that speedway is run by idiots!!!!

Edited by Beeone