British Speedway Forum

BSI knew what they were doing, a massive crowd to cheer a banker home win, 95% of people who know speedway knew the result before the start!

Sadly in doing so they killed speedway!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one will not attend another meeting that BSI make money from, well done 44 years of dedication to the sport down the pan!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

That's sad Suggs. I lost the faith during the 80's for a number of reasons, but came back and found a new interest due to TG's ability on a speedway bike - not just at Byd.

As I said, I don't think TG should be blamed for the German fiasco. It didn't look a banker home win after TG's first heat and he didn't win the Polish GP there earlier in the year, so imo it was not a foregone conclusion, paticularly with the pressure that was on him. It was good to see that making 3rd in the championship meant more than the money, and well done to Hans Andersen for congratulating TG on track for his GP win.

Edited by macca56

I also wonder whether Nicki was really fit last week after some of the comments made by commentary, but then again it was Pearson and Tatum! Another week suited him just fine.

Have you ever heard a more biased pair of t*****s?

Tatum almost in tears when the Ginger one finished last. How do they get away with it? P****s.

BSI knew what they were doing, a massive crowd to cheer a banker home win, 95% of people who know speedway knew the result before the start!

Sadly in doing so they killed speedway!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one will not attend another meeting that BSI make money from, well done 44 years of dedication to the sport down the pan!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

they hardly killed speedway did they ? and just out of interest how many bsi/img meeting would you say you normally attend each year ?

apologise for the sarcasm here, but if you're saying that because of this, 44 years of dedication has gone out of the window, then i think you probably need a break from speedway for a while anyway..

Edited by The Doctor...

I enjoyed the meeting but was left with the impression that there was a lot more going on than was immediately apparent.

Wonder what was behind Greg Hancock's comment that "there was a lot going on behind the scenes" so he would wait and see what happens about next year?

That's sad Suggs. I lost the faith during the 80's for a number of reasons, but came back and found a new interest due to TG's ability on a speedway bike - not just at Byd.

As I said, I don't think TG should be blamed for the German fiasco. It didn't look a banker home win after TG's first heat and he didn't win the Polish GP there earlier in the year, so imo it was not a foregone conclusion, paticularly with the pressure that was on him. It was ood to see that making 3rd in the championship meant more than the money, and well done to Hans Andersen for congratulating TG on track for his GP win.

Don't blame Gollob for one minute, blame BSI and Mr Olsen.

When was last time anyone saw Greg so depressed??

It was a banker if he didn't win the GP only disaster would see him leave without the money.

I enjoyed the meeting but was left with the impression that there was a lot more going on than was immediately apparent.

Wonder what was behind Greg Hancock's comment that "there was a lot going on behind the scenes" so he would wait and see what happens about next year?

He will be no great loss really, entertainment wise anyway.

He will be no great loss really, entertainment wise anyway.

Maybe not to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ABSOLUTELY 100% SPOT ON.

Come on then admit it how much did you have on Hancock to finish 3rd. :rolleyes:

Any gp on a superior track such as this is welcome in my book, compared to the novelty farce,s we get on the temporary ones.

Maybe not to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Certainly not to me, that whole fake American cheesy grin and that god awful drink. Se ya! :lol:

Come on then admit it how much did you have on Hancock to finish 3rd. :rolleyes:

Any gp on a superior track such as this is welcome in my book, compared to the novelty farce,s we get on the temporary ones.

Don't bet on one horse races and only Gollob was in this race. :unsure::angry:

Edited by boss-suggs

Certainly not to me, that whole fake American cheesy grin and that god awful drink. Se ya! :lol:

Must admit the drink aint good, but Greg is a genuine nice guy and a mate.

Must admit the drink aint good, but Greg is a genuine nice guy and a mate.

So nothing to do with what he brings to the series, you're just pi$$ed your buddy screwed up getting third place. Fair enough.

Swedish commentator Peter Nahlin said that it could be the deal with a possible Australian Gp and that many riders

considered it to expensive to go there to ride and that may not be worth it for them.

So nothing to do with what he brings to the series, you're just pi$$ed your buddy screwed up getting third place. Fair enough.

No more pi$$ed that him and the rest were well stitched up, although apparently fair play means very little to you??????????????

No more pi$$ed that him and the rest were well stitched up, although apparently fair play means very little to you??????????????

Remind me who won the last GP at Bydgoscz?