British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

Think I'll have to go with Jason, meaning I would want him to win and he probably will. Used to like Nicki but his behaviour on the track sometimes worries me even though Jason's behaviour off the track sometimes worries me. If I was Jason's mechanic I don't think I'd sleep for the next two weeks and I'd be so worried about making a mistake that I'd probably make one :shock:

Its gotta be Crumpy!

By far the best rider in the world!

Should have it won by now(had it not been for the fuel sitch and the rocker arm!)

And...........you can say ALOT of things about Jason................But he NEVER puts other riders in danger!!!!!

C

Two of my favourite riders...honestly!

Both give 100% all the time and are top value for money.

Don't mind which one wins really, but i'll say Crumpie as Orion has a big wedge on him. :P

Well I am definitely going for Nicki! I think Nicki has rode consistently well and I think he's been riding fairly as you will have seen with his races with TRick in the GP lately. I think Crumpy wants it more and maybe he wont suffer from nerves as he's the more experienced of the two but I will be supporting Nicki all the way!

Having seen grumpy "paid off" by Sweden in the WTC Final at Coventry a few years back I hope he has an E/F when hes 30 meters in front of Pedersen in the final........now that would be justice

Pedersen is a dangerous rider........but he,s not a cheat

Im just sad that one of these two is gonna be champion :cry:

notice how these two bad boys are in line to be the next world champ - it proves how attitude wins world titles.

wonder if any of the current british nice boys are gonna win - simon stead up next aye?

Pedersen is a dangerous rider........but he,s not a cheat

Im just sad that one of these two is gonna be champion :cry:

And being dangerous is Ok as long as hes not cheating (personally i thought dangerous riding was classed as cheating :x )

Crumpy is FANTASTIC!

Cant believe people are actually wanting Pedersen to be WC! :x :x :x

What a choice..............its like asking "do you want a red hot poker up your bum or hot pins in your eyes?"

Neither I say

Lets hang on for TRick :D

OH MY GOD!!! I agree with something you say gorgon...better go for a lie down, quick!!! :twisted: :D;)

It really is a case of a rock and a hard place...If I HAVE to say one then it'd probably be the ginger whinger! As others have said, he HAS had more than his fair share of back luck during the series, so I hope it's him! :shock:

That said, think of all the lovely lolly Wolves could get for Pedersen if he wins it...MUST be at least 45K, surely?! Would that be the first time a club had sold a reigning World Champion?!!! :?: :lol::shock:

Why are the wolves fans so anti NP - did they realise NP is too big for wolves so left in search of the bigger clubs?

Why are the wolves fans so anti NP - did they realise NP is too big for wolves so left in search of the bigger clubs?

This IS the guy who rode for KL last year right?...and got kicked out by Oxford halfway through this seson, yes?....

:? :?:

Hmmm, he's so HUGE in fact that we won the EL without him and his tantrums, thanks!!! :P

I'd rather have riders who want to ride for Wolves than all the World Champions, thanks!!! Wolves and team speedway comes first for me, and always will!!! You can keep your jumped up prima donnas like Pedersen, Crump , Sullivan etc...no Wolves rider has been 'ill' or 'injured' just before a GP. We may not have had a great year...a bit like Newcastle, actually!...but we've always known that our riders will turn out for us rather than save themselves for the GP's!!! :P

I'd rather have riders who want to ride for Wolves than all the World Champions, thanks!!! Wolves and team speedway comes first for me, and always will!!! You can keep your jumped up prima donnas like Pedersen, Crump , Sullivan etc...no Wolves rider has been 'ill' or 'injured' just before a GP. We may not have had a great year...a bit like Newcastle, actually!...but we've always known that our riders will turn out for us rather than save themselves for the GP's!!! :P

with the apparent GP-itus accusations aside, surely you're saying what Wolves stand against for is what the so called Elite League is about, watching the best etc etc

If I was unfortunate enough to be supporting a team in the EL I would prefer to be watching teams like Poole, Belle Vue and Eastbourne who sport the tops riders such as Nicki Pedersen, Tony Rickardsson, Crump, Adams etc - surely as a Wolves fan you will feel a little let down by your promotions choice - ie never picking a rider capable of putting in a serious challenge for World Championship honours.