British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

You either love 'em or hate 'em. The two most controversial riders in speedway, and it seems like one of 'em will be World Champ, or will bad luck get to the pair of them at Norway allowing Trick to get another title?

Prediction time please.

Oh god LW how can we be expected to pick between these two most popular ( ;) ) riders.................. Crumpy for me I'm afraid xx

It's your year Jason go win it!

Jason easily, how ppl can compare these 2 as similar is beyond me

I can see it now. Nicki and Jason in the A Final. Winner takes all and........................ Crump's bike drags him into the tapes!

Go Nicki!!!

I can see it now. Nicki and Jason in the A Final. Winner takes all and........................ Crump's bike drags him into the tapes!

More like pedersen fences crump, but then were used to that.

I hate both of them, but i am going for ..... Nicki Pedersen! :shock:

GO NICKI!!

Definitely Crumpy's year. Nicki doesn't deserve to be World Champion. He may deserve the odd win but not the overall title. Jason has been fantastic this year so it's gotta be him.

Jeez what a choice! :? It has to be Nicki now...I have already told the better half that if Crump wins it in Hamar I will have to leave the room. Great rider admittedly but I really really really do not like him and the thought of him as World Champion - noooooooo! :roll:

Hell I was even cheering on Leigh Adams to win last night once Trick had gone out cos I didn't want either of those two to win it! And that is desperate measures! :P ;-)

Nicki is a product of Newcastle's high succesfully danish colony - and should win quickly before KB beats him to it!

As I said on another thread if Crumpy hadn't run out of fuel in the Slovenian Grand Prix he would now be at least 13 points in front.

I just hope he wins as he deserves it.

Please Please let it be Pedersen, I'm with Bunny on this one, if the 'Ginger Whinger' wins I'll be tempted to throw something at the TV!

GO NICKI!!!!!!!