British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

JASON or NICKI :?:

Love them or hate them, Both guys give it all they have, and fight right to the end. And they would both make great ambassadors for the sport.

JASON have had so much bad luck in the GP and deserves to win it, he's a great guy and a superb rider :)

NICKI have really come to age this year, he has proven that he can be up there with the top guys, and being danish of course i would love to see him on top af the rostroom in Hamar :D

Seeing those two on the rostroom in 1st and 2nd would be great, it doesn't matter so much which one of them wins it. They both deserve it!

There was a comment about the danish fans in Copenhagen booing everyone that was not danish....i can only say that i for one am sorry about that..not ALL danes do that :?

;) LET THE BEST MAN WIN ;) ~ In my heart i hope it will be Nicki :P

I'm biased and would love to see Jason win.

If he does become world champ i think you will see a much more relaxed J.C. next year.

Agree Ozzyace

Mind you I think he is quite cool now :approve:

Heart says Jason-It will give the Exeter fans something else to moan about after Hilly refused to sign him on a 2 point average years ago--I just have this sneaking gut feeling that the pressure will get to either him or his mechanics and can see one stupid overlooked thing ending in Pedersen winning it-Pedersens got nothing to gain really-He seems chuffed to be up there at all and Crumpy has all to lose-If hes gonna do it he really needs to do it all in 13 days time-Massive pressure.

can I have your old one FT?

Jason Crump :D

Nothing against Nicki really, he seemed quite honest in the interviews saying its too early for him and he would have been happy with top 5 etc.

My money went on Crumpy at the beginning of the season and im sticking with that, all the bad luck he's had and i dont think ive seen a rider more passionate about winning, this year i hope its his year.

What does concern me a little is with Hamar being a laid track and

Mr Olsen with the final say on how that track is laid, what do people think then of said track being laid to suit Mr Pedersen :twisted:

Nicki Nicki Nicki Nicki Nicki!!!!!!!!!

Guess who i want to win :roll: :lol::lol:

I can't stand Jason so i really hope Nicki wins it's VERY scary!

Come on Nicki

What does concern me a little is with Hamar being a laid track and

Mr Olsen with the final say on how that track is laid, what do people think then of said track being laid to suit Mr Pedersen :twisted:

I for one hope the track will be prepared in the best possible way, so we get to see some good races :)

Please don't let the track decide who will be world champion...I hope Ole is bigger than that..

But i would have preferred the final round on a permanent track, but that is not to be... Can't wait for Hamar...it will be nervewrecking :P

Exactly, what we have is a laid track and thats it so lets just hope that its right, am wondering to myself if a world champ should be able to put on a show on anything :? not sure on that one really, lets just hope for a good clean fight :P on the night the best man will win whoever that is

not sure on that one really, lets just hope for a good clean fight :P on the night the best man will win whoever that is

Not too sure about the clean fight! lol lol

The best man has to be Nicki all the way mark my words :P:P ;-)

What a choice..............its like asking "do you want a red hot poker up your bum or hot pins in your eyes?"

Neither I say

Lets hang on for TRick :D

OH MY GOD!!! I agree with something you say gorgon...better go for a lie down, quick!!! :twisted: :D;)

Bloody Hell, this forum is getting soft :D

We can't possibly agree lupus, its just not done, :D, you'll be telling me next you think Brandon is a superior race track compared to Monmore :-o

What a choice..............its like asking "do you want a red hot poker up your bum or hot pins in your eyes?"

Neither I say

Lets hang on for TRick :D

OH MY GOD!!! I agree with something you say gorgon...better go for a lie down, quick!!! :twisted: :D;)

Bloody Hell, this forum is getting soft :D

We can't possibly agree lupus, its just not done, :D, you'll be telling me next you think Brandon is a superior race track compared to Monmore :-o

Don't push it gorgon... :D:P :twisted: