British Speedway Forum
Eastbourne Speedway

Eastbourne Speedway Says Goodbye To The 2008 Season

Come and join the KO Cup champions on November 8th 2008 at Eastbourne Speedway Stadium, bar opens at 6pm food to be served at 7.30pm.

For more information or ticket bookings please follow the instruction on www.elte-eagles.com. Only a few tickets left.

Bring your camera and have your photo taken with the Eastbourne team & the KO Cup. Photos will be taken in front of the Sky boards as if you were on TV.

Come and talk to the promotion and the riders lets here your voice.

Also announcements of the club's plans for 2009.

100sqm marquee, Heated and seating along with the main club house also open for drinks. DVD of the KO cup final being played on the multi TV’s. system along with other Eastbourne matches.

Beat the starter will be at the track for the fastest starter of the night will take home a trophy. A copy of the software we are going to use is on www.elite-eagles.com. So have a practice.

Bar opens at 6pm, Food will be served at 7.30pm; Choice of roast Hog or Lamb, also a veggie option is available.

Riders presentation, and music till the early hours, so lets party.

Also during the day the young championship of Sussex, Riders of the future will battle out on the junior track. K O format to leave a final winner takes all.

Start time is 1pm. so lets support the kids and British Speedway! And best of all its FREE to watch.

What a brilliant idea. Well done to the Eastbourne management. Hope everyone enjoys the day/evening.

Also during the day the young championship of Sussex, Riders of the future will battle out on the junior track. K O format to leave a final winner takes all.

Start time is 1pm. so lets support the kids and British Speedway! And best of all its FREE to watch.

Am kinda assuming that this was rained off (the junior championship that is..) as I recall the rain was awful in the south east last weekend..?

Was it?

If not, any results?

If it was (off that is) any restaging planned?

Am kinda assuming that this was rained off (the junior championship that is..) as I recall the rain was awful in the south east last weekend..?

Was it?

If not, any results?

If it was (off that is) any restaging planned?

Disappointing that no-one replied to this... :cry:

The example set by the Dragons and STRA with details of their amateur meetings, following the superb trend-setting example of Richard at Scunny certainly HASN'T been followed by anyone at Eastbourne.. :rolleyes:

Simple question really...: DID this meeting happen..?

Supplementaries...: if yes, what was the result; if not, is it going to be restaged..??!!! :shock::unsure:

Disappointing that no-one replied to this... :cry:

The example set by the Dragons and STRA with details of their amateur meetings, following the superb trend-setting example of Richard at Scunny certainly HASN'T been followed by anyone at Eastbourne.. :rolleyes:

Simple question really...: DID this meeting happen..?

Supplementaries...: if yes, what was the result; if not, is it going to be restaged..??!!! :shock::unsure:

I have heard nothing about this meeting but as it was a rainy day in Eastbourne I can only assume it was called off.

I'm sure that this meeting was abandoned due to bad weather.

It hasn't been re-staged.

Hmm, am I just being a bit dim but I can't see any reference to the Junior Meeting..??!!! :blink:

Sorry, just thought it might interest a few as to what happened at the do. There was nothing on here about it. :)

End of season junior track meeting was won by Brandon Grayling, second was Brandon Freemantle and third was Markie( sorry can`t recall his surname)

Kids rode though all the rain etc and had a good afternoons racing, would have thought Struddy would have done a write up by now!!!!