British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Timbo

Tape of SKY coverage anyone?

Would any kind person out there be able to send me a copy of the Bydgoszcz GP :?: Will cover costs etc.

I'd rather have been there in person of course but no such luck :cry:

Cheers

Timbo,

in a couple of weeks Bydgoczsz G.P. should on Fox, i can tape it for you as i have every other G.P. shown this year on Fox. Its not Skys coverage its the one that comes from Benfield i think. Fox normally run the G.P.s about a fortnight to 3 weeks later so if you can hold on till then your welcome. Where abouts in Perth are you?

Timbo,

in a couple of weeks Bydgoczsz G.P. should on Fox, i can tape it for you as i have every other G.P. shown this year on Fox. Its not Skys coverage its the one that comes from Benfield i think. Fox normally run the G.P.s  about a fortnight to 3 weeks later so if you can hold on till then your welcome. Where abouts in Perth are you?

Thanks a lot Ozyace, but I can get my in-laws to tape the Fox highlights for me. The 1 hour highlights are OK but you don't get many of the preliminary heats or the build up.

BTW I live in Joondalup and get down to Bibra Lake when I can. Much, much better than Kwinana IMO. Some good meetings coming up from December onwards :D

Joondalup :shock: i'm just down the road in Edgewater.

I know what you mean about the coverage we get on Fox it doesn't quite have the same build up :approve:

We might have to catch up for a brewski at the Old Bailey or even the Woodvale when Johnno gets back. ;-)

You have got me thinking now. :?