British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andout

Newport Programme Information Required

On the date shown Newport was supposed to run a meeting (Lions v Kangaroos) but was rained out (Familiar words).

Does any Newport fan know if there was a programme issued?

On the date shown Newport was supposed to run a meeting (Lions v Kangaroos) but was rained out (Familiar words).

Does any Newport fan know if there was a programme issued?

Hi Andout

I am pretty sure there was a program for this meeting because I am sure it was called off just before it was about to start (I was there). And I remember how few supporters turned up (in contrast to other years). I will try and have a check through my programs later

Hi Andout

I am pretty sure there was a program for this meeting because I am sure it was called off just before it was about to start (I was there). And I remember how few supporters turned up (in contrast to other years). I will try and have a check through my programs later

Thank You very much....you could be my HERO if you have spare.

Thank You very much....you could be my HERO if you have spare.

Or god like status if he has two spares!!! Right Andout!!!!!!

Tigertom

Simon,

I have just noticed the same thing happened in 2001......7/10/2001...I have this programme but it was rerun on the 21/10/2001...did they use the same programme or was another produced?

If they produced another I need that one also.

Edited by andout

Simon,

I have just noticed the same thing happened in 2001......7/10/2001...I have this programme but it was rerun on the 21/10/2001...did they use the same programme or was another produced?

If they produced another I need that one also.

Still need the info. and the programmes if anyone can help....please.

Still need the info. and the programmes if anyone can help....please.

Sorry about the delay. After some searching I found most of my pre 2003 programs are at my parents’ house. I will try and have a look later this week. I don’t think I have a spare but I will check