British Speedway Forum
bruno

Flights To Bydgoszcz

Gollob sealing the deal in Bydgoszcz and being crowned the World Champion has been my greatest speedway dream for 11 years :) Maybe this time :rolleyes:

If that was to happen I would never enter another Speedway meeting in my life! The ultimate would have been achieved and what else could you ever get from attending? Matty....you have got me dreaming!! :lol:

If that was to happen I would never enter another Speedway meeting in my life! The ultimate would have been achieved and what else could you ever get from attending? Matty....you have got me dreaming!! :lol:

me to

Not even to support your beloved Monarchs and maybe see another title :wink:

Are you sure?

yes they are, booked ours over the weekend. Had huge trouble getting my payment accepted, in the end had to go through the swiss RyanAir website (as its in English) as the English one was too busy, managed to get it done that way! :approve:

What is Bydoszcz like as a town for a couple of nights. Hotels, bars, food ?

Any help would be useful Thank you.

Mark,

we stayed there this year for 5 nights and had a great time, we didn't find that iot was a really lively place but there are enough bars to keep you going in Tyskie, Zwyiech or whatever your tipple is...

For food I would recommend either Sami Suare (spelling?) or roosters (foods OK but the service is something else :wink: )

in the main square

We stayed at the Hotel Focus which is about 40 minute walk from the main square, or a couple of quid in a taxi, its clean, cheap and the breakfast is pretty good, would recommend it, in fact already booked a couple of rooms there again for next october.

Again, we had a great time,made loads of new mates and already looking forward to next October...

hope this helps

Mick :)

Mark,

we stayed there this year for 5 nights and had a great time, we didn't find that iot was a really lively place but there are enough bars to keep you going in Tyskie, Zwyiech or whatever your tipple is...

For food I would recommend either Sami Suare (spelling?) or roosters (foods OK but the service is something else :wink: )

in the main square

We stayed at the Hotel Focus which is about 40 minute walk from the main square, or a couple of quid in a taxi, its clean, cheap and the breakfast is pretty good, would recommend it, in fact already booked a couple of rooms there again for next october.

Again, we had a great time,made loads of new mates and already looking forward to next October...

hope this helps

good to read this were booked in the focus next year cuz couldnt get back in the ikar.must meet up for a few pints.to everyone else ive just checked the flight prices from brum and they have gone up alredy.get booked up quick!

What is Bydoszcz like as a town for a couple of nights. Hotels, bars, food ?

Any help would be useful Thank you.

fantastic.plenty to do if you want to eat and drink.agree with all horneymikh sez you must visit roosters no idea what i ate but its not really important there.had a cracking night in a pub down a side street by roosters with the locals.will post the nane of the pub on here if one of us can remember it.

flights to bydgoszcz for gp from birmingham on sale now!

They are also available out of stanstesd now we are booked up and ready for the off

Mark,

in the main square

hope this helps

mick did you just pay a deposit for this hotel and then you have to pay the balance when you get there.its just everytime ive stayed over there before ive had to pay the full amount up front cheers bruno

Hi Bruno,

This year I paid in full in September at the end of my stay. The nightly rate is a bit more than advertised on their site as it is GP weekend, but its still good value. The hotel has emailed me to confirm my reservation for next year and have not asked for any money so I assume its the same deal :)

We'd love to have a few beers with anyone staying there next year, there'l be 4 of us, me, the missus and her mum and dad, keep an eye out for us :approve: