Sign in to follow this  
Lioness

GP Winner 2003?

Who will be the 2003 GP Champion  

1. 1. Who will be the 2003 GP Champion

• Jason Crump
    • Nicki Pedersen
    • Tony Rickardsson

Just in addition to the Jason v Nicki thread already running so we can have a quick 'glance' at current opinion! Please keep posting the opinions on the Jason v Nikki thread :)

Is not Leigh Adams still a chance - may be a bit slim i know but as we know anything can happen. How a bout an Aussie one,two ;-)

Now, now - don't be greedy! :P

Britain will be happy to get one in the top ten. :lol:

At least one of the top two guys will choke giving Tony a chance

This one is too close to call though - My heart says Jason but my head says that the sea has parted for Nicky all year and everyone knows that the world champion gets a high dose of luck

Nicki doesn't need any luck he has TALENT :P:P

Nicki to win :approve::approve:

I know with the riders you like that you don't actually know what talent is but i assure you nicki is full of talent! ;););)

As for the fence change the record he hasn't done anything like that for ages and ages and ages you get the point :lol::lol:

He will prove you all wrong :P:P

I know with the riders you like that you don't actually know what talent is but i assure you nicki is full of talent! ;););)

My first speedway meeting in years was Eastbourne/Belle Vue so i went with a totally unbiased opinion of any teams or riders .

I know im covering old ground here but my first impression of Nikki P was of him putting Jason Crump through the fence ( right in front of me )

Now with the likes of Shazzybird (although she wont admit it )who follows Eastbourne, Addy who is a Belle Vue fan through and through, Sean and Krissie who were also totally unbiased we all saw the same thing and that was certainly not talent. as a reborn fan i didnt think he was a very good advertisment for the sport. Jason Crump was in the rerun and showed what pure talent was by going out and winning.

Everyone has their own "favourites" for the world title yours is Nikki P mine is Jason Crump. think we will have to agree to disagree on this one and may the best man win on saturday night :P ;-)

:-( :-(

I do love nicki i know he sometimes fences riders but it's not a purpose spiteful thing!

Despite that he is a good rider and he does have talent! and he is a nice guy off the track!

Nicki is the rider who people love to hate and if he does win i know what will happen it will be he shouldn't have won he did this he did that :-(

I will post a big congratulations to grumpy sorry crumpy (i do keep hitting the wrong key :P ) if he wins to show no hard feelings!

Now with the likes of Shazzybird (although she wont admit it )who follows Eastbourne

:shock: Canterbury fans don't believe her it's not true :oops: There's no proof! It's all in her head :!: tell 'em lugz........ tell 'em please :? Don't know where the rumour started :roll:

surely talent isn't in question here - we are talking about the best riders in the world

I do think though, that like most sports world champions, the difference can quite often be a slice of good luck.

So based on what I have seen this year that would favour pedersen and if Crump was to win it he'd have done it the hard way and would be deserved.

Personally I think it'll come down to who keeps their nerve best, and for me that would be Nicki as I think Jason has a tendency to get a bit emotional and let things affect him. I hope not though, cos I think it'd be a travesty if Crumpy doesn't win a world title and he'll never have a better chance than this. He doesn't want to end up another Gollob, but can he handle the pressure ?

This one is too close to call though - My heart says Jason but my head says that the sea has parted for Nicky all year and everyone knows that the world champion gets a high dose of luck

and the sea parts for Nicky again!