Steve Casey Ellesmere Port, Newport and Milton Keynes

Terry Kelly Belle Vue, Workington, Scunthorpe, Barrow

Bernie Collier Belle Vue, Middlesborough

Guy Robson Sheffield, Edinburgh

Garry Clegg Belle Vue, Boston

Peter Clegg Belle Vue, Halifax

Mike Wilding Cradley, Oxford, Stoke, Scunthorpe

Edited by Shalerash

I certainly recall Bill Powell-for BV in 64-5, he was a middle order guy along with Norman Nevitt-I think the heat leaders were Gordon McGregor, Dick Fisher and Soren Sjosten, and Cyril Maidment fitted in there also-on second thoughts perhaps Cyril was the third heat leader and Gordon was a second string.Bill had fair hair as I recall.

Taffy Owen what a character. He always had a bootful of Starline Guards and GTS seats etc, then of course he opened a shop near Belle Vue entrance., Track in Spares.

I was up there getting stock from Astrapi and Starline around 1973 and I remember Taffy's shop was being fitted out by Keith Evans who rode for Scunthorpe.

There was a very good booklet out at one time on Taffy, haven"t seen it for a while.

TONY

Remember him in the pits at Elle/Port in the mid70s with blisters on his face from falling asleep on a sunbed but always immaculately turn out on the track and nice fellow aswell many happy returns Taffy.

Taffy Owen what a character. He always had a bootful of Starline Guards and GTS seats etc, then of course he opened a shop near Belle Vue entrance., Track in Spares.

I was up there getting stock from Astrapi and Starline around 1973 and I remember Taffy's shop was being fitted out by Keith Evans who rode for Scunthorpe.

There was a very good booklet out at one time on Taffy, haven"t seen it for a while.

TONY

Derek of Starline guards was also there.

He did and he also went on to ride for Sheffield before retiring all too quickly. I remember reading once that he used to work as a carpenter on the set of Coronation Street.

Edited by WATigerman