British Speedway Forum
Phil

Ozchem Classic On Sunday, March 15

Whatever floats yer boat, mate! :blink: Just make sure its a pretty one - some baby goats can be a bit horny!

Classic BFD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers DB, I am certainly looking forward to this season, last season just felt very flat right from the start, but I am really looking forward to this one, but it must have been worse for you mate closing down part way through the season, but normal service resumed with Wato the Great back where he belongs :wink: . Only downside this season is my mate Birko has failed to secure a team place.

Me controversial never, only time I am is when WJM starts posting, we have one of those Love Hate relationships we both love to hate each other, and I think that I have finally found out what the W stands for but this is a family forum so I will say no more, have happy season mate and hope you are starting to feel better.

That`s how us Wasps fans felt for a few years,knowing your team wasn`t good enough from the start of the season led to awfully low morale and crowds,this season coming feels entirely different :lol:

Pretty sure Birko will pick up a place later on in the season,that`s the nature of Speedway.

As for being controversial,I`m just teasing for now as you will no doubt have gathered :lol:

Finally,I do feel a lot better,thankyou for asking,but my brain still tells me I`m pissed when I`m walking even though I haven`t had a drink :shock: ,yet,when I`ve had a drink,I feel so much better :lol:

That`s how us Wasps fans felt for a few years,knowing your team wasn`t good enough from the start of the season led to awfully low morale and crowds,this season coming feels entirely different :lol:

Pretty sure Birko will pick up a place later on in the season,that`s the nature of Speedway.

As for being controversial,I`m just teasing for now as you will no doubt have gathered :lol:

Finally,I do feel a lot better,thankyou for asking,but my brain still tells me I`m pissed when I`m walking even though I haven`t had a drink :shock: ,yet,when I`ve had a drink,I feel so much better :lol:

Cheers Mate All the Best for the season.

just took our lass to work and it is nice and sunny so might go onto park and watch a sunday league game just to wipe a few hours out of day before speedway tonight, cant wait !

Like WW says the weather is glorious up here in Sheffield and should be a very good meeting looking really forward for to tonight.

Just a couple of hours now before i leave coventry, anyone who wants to say hi just look for the guy in the Y&B Bees wulf jacket & introduce yourself.

I don't bite , honest :wink:

I'm travelling up to Sheffield today and i'm really looking forward to a good meeting :)

Whatever floats yer boat, mate! :blink: Just make sure its a pretty one - some baby goats can be a bit horny!

excuse me, aren't YOU the one with a welsh teams avatar? :wink::lol:

Yep! Normal hassles you get on update day.....one updaters phone not working, another updater found and thread now just being set up.

Yep! Normal hassles you get on update day.....one updaters phone not working, another updater found and thread now just being set up.

Thanks Sue, the phone lines here in Cali were burning up trying to find out about updates. You saved the day!!!!

where? i can't find 'em!