British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Blanchard

Carl Fogarty At The Classic Bike Show Stafford

The Stafford Classic bike show which takes place on Saturday & Sunday the 25th/26th of April, and is one of the best classic bike shows in Europe. This year the guest of honour is former multi World Superbike Champion; Carl Fogarty.

Its a fantastic show if your into old British Motor Cycles. Triumph Bonneville’s and BSA Gold Stars by the mile, and everything else of course, all immaculate. Usually, there is also some speedway content and in the past Peter Collins has a stand selling speedway bikes and parts and his friend an ex speedway rider from Czecho (who rode for Exeter) who's name escapes me right now :oops: comes over for it to help out PC.

Its located at the Stafford County Show ground (Junction 13, M6 - I think) and it gets huge crowds, as there is as much going on outside as in the inside

halls. :)

I have a small stand there but spend most of my time walking around looking at all the bikes and stuff. :approve:

Edited - title.

Edited by Jim Blanchard

I have had confirmation that Peter Collins will also be attending this event and the Czecho rider who's name escaped me is Vaclav Verner. :oops: He is normally there with PC and what a nice bloke he is too. :)