British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BritPete

Speedway From Usa On Tv Now

Motors TV channel 545, Virgin Media.

And it IS Costa Mesa!

The problem is that it looks like it was filmed on someone's mobile, the picture and sound quality is so poor. I have to say though,it was interesting to see just how tiny Costa Mesa actually is. I'd heard it compared to a Polo Mint, and now I can see why!

The problem is that it looks like it was filmed on someone's mobile, the picture and sound quality is so poor. I have to say though,it was interesting to see just how tiny Costa Mesa actually is. I'd heard it compared to a Polo Mint, and now I can see why!

I was lucky enough to be there for the US Nationals in Oct 2004. Won by Billy Janniro, and the racing was awesome. Yeah, a very small track, but the riders were really going for it, absolutely throwing it into the bends. I can imagine in a meeting without the 'top' US riders there, then it's obviously not going to be as good. I can only comment on the superb night of speedway I saw.