British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SPEEDY69

Latvian Gp 2009

Hi

Does anyone know if there is any way to buy tickets for Latvia from the UK other than via a bank transfer (£20 charge!)?

If not, are tickest easily available at the track on the day or is this one usually sold out?

I have flights and accommodation booked already but any help with this GP would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Karl

Hi

Does anyone know if there is any way to buy tickets for Latvia from the UK other than via a bank transfer (£20 charge!)?

If not, are tickest easily available at the track on the day or is this one usually sold out?

I have flights and accommodation booked already but any help with this GP would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Karl

We did latvia gp last year and there is tickets for sale on the day but if you want to be in the grandstand by the start gate i would get them via transfer as was sold out last year and they use that stand for the main sponsers.

We did latvia gp last year and there is tickets for sale on the day but if you want to be in the grandstand by the start gate i would get them via transfer as was sold out last year and they use that stand for the main sponsers.

Ok thanks.

Tickets will be available soon through http://www.e-ticket.pl/, I have used my credit card with these before without a problem but other people have some problems in the past. you usually find the prices are a little higher than on the day but you can guarentee to have a good seat, and as I say I have never had a problem

Does anyone know if you can or how easy it is to travel from daugavpils to kaunas by public transport??

I have looked into the transport web site for both of them but havent had much success :blink:

Any help gratefully received

Does anyone know if you can or how easy it is to travel from daugavpils to kaunas by public transport??

I have looked into the transport web site for both of them but havent had much success :blink:

Any help gratefully received

I do believe travel plus are going from Kaunas to GP might be worth speaking to them

I do believe travel plus are going from Kaunas to GP might be worth speaking to them

Thanks for that SS but i am looking to go in the other direction on the sunday :rolleyes:

Try www.travel2baltics.com

Been to Daugavpils since it started and there is a large coach station in centre of town, go all over baltic states .seen coaches to lithuania from there.If going the other way you mean Riga there are about 4 trains a day.takes about 4hrs 30min, web site LDZ latvian railways.train very slow but punctual.hope this helps you. best wishes

Try www.travel2baltics.com

Been to Daugavpils since it started and there is a large coach station in centre of town, go all over baltic states .seen coaches to lithuania from there.If going the other way you mean Riga there are about 4 trains a day.takes about 4hrs 30min, web site LDZ latvian railways.train very slow but punctual.hope this helps you. best wishes

Thanks for that frank - we ve actually re routed now and decided to come back from riga

We ve been told that the bus ride is better than the train - is that right???

Any help appreciated :rolleyes:

No!!!! the coach was full of locals, some standing.very cramped,very very hot!A least you can get up and walk about a bit on the train.Friend of mine tried it last year,told him not to.He said it was like sitting in a greenhouse,squeezed into a seat with no room to move.as said train is slow but there is room to move about.

best of luck

No!!!! the coach was full of locals, some standing.very cramped,very very hot!A least you can get up and walk about a bit on the train.Friend of mine tried it last year,told him not to.He said it was like sitting in a greenhouse,squeezed into a seat with no room to move.as said train is slow but there is room to move about.

best of luck

o right thanks for that frank looks like the train it is then :rolleyes:

Can anyone help please ? I have managed to reserve two tickets on the SGP site for Latvian GP, my problem is paying for the said tickets. Do they send an email or have I messed up? thanks.

Can anyone help please ? I have managed to reserve two tickets on the SGP site for Latvian GP, my problem is paying for the said tickets. Do they send an email or have I messed up? thanks.

You should get sent an email with the bank details in latvia on

You then have to send the money directly to the bank from your uk bank account via credit transfer which most banks charge for!!

You should get sent an email with the bank details in latvia on

You then have to send the money directly to the bank from your uk bank account via credit transfer which most banks charge for!!

Having said that ive just seen they are now available via e-ticket which you can pay for by credit card when you book them