British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I totally agree with you , i really do think that this muppet was given a back hander by Jacob Olsen . Do the rules not stae that you have to race to the finish ? Why did Nicki Pedersen get away with doing what he did ? And why did the referee not exclude Nicki Pedersen in the final for doing the same thing as Crumpy did in the semis , the polish idot .

I don't think anyone can dispute the fact Crump took Holta off and therefore had to go. The fact Pedersen got lucky doesn't come into it. It would have been futile decision from the ref to exclude Pedersen in the final and the wrong one. I hate it when refs realise they've made a bad decision and try to undo it by punishing the opposition in some way.

The ref was fair tonight in what were very taxing circumstances..... AND I wanted Crump to win!

PS: As for Jacobs admission that Pedersen shut off: how would the ref know this? If the ref knew this then YES he should've excluded Pedersen but would it have made any difference at that stage? No.

Richardson did twice what Crump did once and Pedersen did once.... but Pedersen didn't get excluded.

A decent meeting spoilt totally by a bad decision in the final.

If he excluded Richardson twice for the same, then Pedersen should go too

Possibly. Again, what about all this race throwing going on....certainly not what you could call "speedway racing" really is it!

But hey, whatever anyone says about Crumps "bridesmaid" luck continuing, it will be called sourgrapes.

It was good to see Jason shaking Nicki's hand though, I think both riders knew how much it meant...

Good on Greg for winning the round though!! That's Hackney 95, Aussie 02 and now Norway where Greg has won the last round! Lets hope as Greg says he can start from the beginning next year!

Sorry, Splatty, I have changed the subject, back to the subject then...

Guest KFC Baby

I can't believe that the ref excluded andreas in the final! One, it was Nicki's fault (even thou i think nicki is great and im so pleased he is world champion!) And the World Championship wasn't to be decided either, it should have been all four bk in! The ref was appaling all nite, every single decision was wrong apart from when jason crump was excluded.

There should be three referees to make a decision in grand prixs as they are so important to get right.

Leg Trailer , obviously your a pedersen fan and you are going to say that , but please will you just face fact and realise that Mr.Pedersen should have been excluded :evil: ...he got away with things all night that he should not have . :cry: :x :evil:

Why did the ref let this happen :evil: ???? Obvious he was a pedersen fan aswell because it was blatant that he done the same things as Crumpy and Richardson did and he got away with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ....

This is just my opinion and i know i would be backed up with a few ppl on

...he got away with things all night that he should not have

Go on then, like what?

Poor in the final granted, but normally all 4 back isn't it.?

Personaly i like the way the ref was holding the tapes so no rider got an advantage from any rollers.

I am not a Pedersen fan. Search my previous posts on the matter. I think Pedersen is dangerous and will one day do someone some serious harm. Look it up. I think him being crowned world champ will give him the impetus he needs to go ahead and think he's God on a bike. There will be injuries as a result. Mark my words.

the ref was a definate joke carn't beleve he excluded aj in the final just cus aj was goin to win the final.

im not saying that Pedersen hasn't given it all and doesn't deserve the crown - im saying that once again Speedway has proved itself as not being a top sport by having shady decisions being made. Lets face it over the last 5 years there have been some disgraceful scenes involving Ole and referees

It is a shame that so many bad decisions were made tonight - the L Richardson ones in particular

As a footnote Jason did deserve his exclusion.

the ref made 2 bad decisions, tomasz gollob should have been excluded not lee richardson and it should have been all 4 back in the final. nicki was rightfully not excluded it wasnt as bad as what crump did who blatantly took holta's leg away.

it should have been all 4 back in the final. nicki was rightfully not excluded it wasnt as bad as what crump did who blatantly took holta's leg away.

FWIW, I do not think Crump deliberately took Holta out. He was just a bit impatient and could / should have bided his time (I'm not a Crump fan BTW).

As for the incident in the Final, it should have been all 4 back, but it made no difference anyway, so why get over excited about it ?

i just felt the ref had actually been consistent all evening but then threw it away in the final.

as leg trailer pointed out, the title was won, and fair play to Pedersen, but just to keep the continuety Pedersen should have gone.