British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
srbramble

Fly Tipping

This morning, at approximately 05.40, I came across the worst case of fly tipping I have ever seen. Whilst driving on an unlit B road, out in the Essex/Hertfordshire area, I came across a pile of rubbish, comprising of building material and garden waste, dumped and blocking the carriageway! The police had been to the location at some point during the night, and had erected signs warning of the danger, and put cones and a few lights around it. I am at a complete loss as to what type of people commit these acts of antisocial behaviour, and what goes on in their tiny brains as they do it.

Anyone seen anything similar?

Edited by srbramble

I am at a complete loss as to why this thread is in the GP section! :blink:

I am at a complete loss as to why this thread is in the GP section! :blink:

It's in the General Discussions section also - with my reply!

Parhaps its been tipped there :lol: :lol:

Worst case of Fly Tipping I saw was who ever the person was that tipped Nicholls & Harris into the GP on saturday. :lol:

Parhaps its been tipped there :lol: :lol:

..........by some inconsiderate fly-boy :wink:

your a complete knob
Really? I thought he had a good point.

Really? I thought he had a good point.

One of the great physics problems still being studied by the leading scholars of the western world, Shadders, is whether a knob can have a point or, conversely, whether a point can really have any part of its structure that represents a knob without actually transmorphorising itself into a knob.

I hope you liked my Humphrey Appleby impersonation!

Edited by Ron Butler

This morning, at approximately 05.40, I came across the worst case of fly tipping I have ever seen. Whilst driving on an unlit B road, out in the Essex/Hertfordshire area, I came across a pile of rubbish, comprising of building material and garden waste, dumped and blocking the carriageway! The police had been to the location at some point during the night, and had erected signs warning of the danger, and put cones and a few lights around it. I am at a complete loss as to what type of people commit these acts of antisocial behaviour, and what goes on in their tiny brains as they do it.

Anyone seen anything similar?

I think you are on the wrong forum mate you need to try the fly tipping forum you really do need to get a life . If you want to express

your opions on the mighty Hans Andersen or the ineffective scotty nicholls then feel free to do so but there is a place for talking about

building materials and garden waste and it aint here.

your a complete knob

Good God,it was meant as a bit of humour or satire but this has clearly gone round your humour by-pass. :blink:

your a complete knob

Why is he a knob.

They were both pathetic, looking bereft of any idea at all and never at any time challenged for a top 10 spot let alone the top 8 and considering they are the best riders we have in England at the moment sadly he has a point.