British Speedway Forum

Just received some piccies of Leszno and I have to say the Start Tart in the yellow is the pick of the litter!! :PB)

Whether on the jokes page or normal thread BFD you make me laugh, i can see the reason you are popular with the ladies on this forum is your way with words!

p.s agree she was the most pleasing on the eye!

BFD you make me laugh, i can see the reason you are popular with the ladies on this forum is your way with words!

.......and I'd put it all down to me rugged Sun-bronzed Aussie/Greek God-like looks, boyish charm an' general air of Urbane Soffis..............surphysti................saffistimacation..............

ah, bu%@er it, je ne sais quoi! B)

Edited by BigFatDave

.......and I'd put it all down to me rugged Sun-bronzed Aussie/Greek God-like looks, boyish charm an' general air of Urbane Soffis..............surphysti................saffistimacation..............

ah, bu%@er it, je ne sais quoi! B)

Oh boy is the UK in for a shock when they meet you LOL,

Edited by spiderweb

Oh boy is the UK in for a shock when they meet you LOL,

Trust me we know he is on his way out to Poland with us for a couple of meetings and a week of drinking will you ever see him again spiderweb drowned under very cheap lager what a way to go

To be honest unless your into watching drag racing its not woth worrying who will be in the gps next year its just getting very boring and who ever replaces the brits wont make much difference to the final standings next season anyway.Am sick to death of watching processional racing with the chimps from sky trying to make it sound exciting.

Very good :lol:

Just wound Sky+ back to see what the fuss is about, sorry chaps but IMO that's as bad a decision as Malilla last year from Mr Darago.

Pedersen did not just lean into Walasek he barged into him and Walasek quite rightly was having none of it. All of the TV pundits and commentators all agreed with the referee on this. :lol:

Highlights of Leszno GP on Fox 1 at 1830 NT time tonite!! - where's me Crumpy shirt? :approve:

Highlights of Leszno GP on Fox 1 at 1830 NT time tonite!! - where's me Crumpy shirt? :approve:

they are showing highlights 8 weeks later?

did they walk the tapes there? :blink::lol: