British Speedway Forum

I was only thinking earlier after reading your comments on the Cheating-gate saga, if you had a halo shaped for a rabbit? If you have, it's slipped. Naughty rabbit... :wink:

Moi? Butter wouldn't melt...honestly. ;):P

Sorry Rabs but that one was for the taking too. :lol:

:lol: I blame U3. Filthy mind these youngsters.

Now moving swiftly back to topic...

Moi? Butter wouldn't melt...honestly. ;):P

:lol: I blame U3. Filthy mind these youngsters.

Now moving swiftly back to topic...

The cheek off it :blink: my mind works in a good way thanks!

Liked Tatums comments on monday, david howes been riding well in the prem league, has he....wow, must be in the top 4 in this then, plank :lol:

Back to serious stuff now...

Have just received confirmation that gates open at 6.30pm tomorrow as normal.

Thats gonna be fun... The Bunyip in the British Final.... Way to go Jas.

Sorry, long time fan of the fella and although he isnt going to win, I'm chuffed he is in the lineup at last. We go way back to when he broke his leg at Eastbourne and we were the only people to bother

travelling all the way down to Eastie to see him in hospital.... my boy still remembers Jas nicking his bag of sweets while he lay in that hospital bed.... :lol:

Good Luck to ALL riders and hope they all stay healthy.

Have a feeling that Eddie and Lewis will feature at the top of the leaderboard come the

end of the meeting..... well I certainly hope they do, going on curent form.

rabbits low on batteries obviously

:unsure:

Outrageous !

Thats gonna be fun... The Bunyip in the British Final.... Way to go Jas.

Sorry, long time fan of the fella and although he isnt going to win, I'm chuffed he is in the lineup at last. We go way back to when he broke his leg at Eastbourne and we were the only people to bother

travelling all the way down to Eastie to see him in hospital.... my boy still remembers Jas nicking his bag of sweets while he lay in that hospital bed.... :lol:

Good Luck to ALL riders and hope they all stay healthy.

Have a feeling that Eddie and Lewis will feature at the top of the leaderboard come the

I go back to when he was Mascot for us at Milton Keyenes

THave a feeling that Eddie and Lewis will feature at the top of the leaderboard come the

Funny how Sky missed both of them off the British Final advert on monday with surprise surprise "" WOOFY" :oops: in the middle of the picture

I go back to when he was Mascot for us at Milton Keyenes

Hehehe...Steady on, you're showing your age now.

Mind you, I remember Milton Keynes too.... but didnt know Jas back then.

A more likeable lad you will be hard pressed to find.

The only time I wanted to clout him round the lughole, was when he came back from NZ with

one of those homemade mortar things, he was firing oranges from it at Ipswich, when I was

out doing some after meeting track work, I thought WW3 had started, bloody oranges were

coming at me from all angles, with more than one near miss making me jump out of my skin.

Got back to the pits to find Jas and his mates peeing themselves with laughter.... :lol:

It was all good fun though and definitely no malice intended.

Like his Dad Mick, everyone seems to label him as a hardcase... but he has always been

super with myself and my family.

Wish Jas all the luck in the world....you never know, stranger things have happened in speedway.

He may just be near the top come the end of the night.

Can just see it now... "And the Wildcard for the British GP at Cardiff.... Jason Bunyan".

Couple of questions,

Anyone know who the second reserve will be now that Bunyan is in the main line-up?

Secondly, I presume it runs to the same format as a gp, ie 5 heats each two semis and a final?

Many thanks in advance,

Gonz

Ps, my top 4

Bridger

Richardson

Kennett

Woffinden

Edited by gonzo441

Couple of questions,

Anyone know who the second reserve will be now that Bunyan is in the main line-up?

Secondly, I presume it runs to the same format as a gp, ie 5 heats each two semis and a final?

Many thanks in advance,

Gonz

Ps, my top 4

Bridger

Richardson

Kennett

Woffinden

Top 2 straight to final, 3-6 into Semi.

Edited by Silver Cheetah Snr

Top 2 straight to final, 3-6 into Semi.

Thanks.

Must admit i am looking forward to this :shock: The best riders Harris /Nicholls out of form Screen /Rico trying to comeback then you got the young guns King /Bridger/woofman and Kennet trying to step up.... got all the makeings of a good meeting .

The big prize of course is the wildcard for cardiff what is one or the only good thing that the speedway rulers have come up with in the last few years .